Chapter Three

I can't believe that I allowed myself to cause tension in the house, I have never have been the type to be involved or surrounded by it but you know i wasn't gonna let this phase me. I had to get my mind right, my date was tonight with a fine ass nigga.

Since I moved here from Houston I hadn't taken anyone on their offers of going out so Jamel was going to be my first date out in New York.

I didn't know what to expect with a New York nigga but all I know is something about my Barber turned me on. He was so raw, intellectual and passionate, well from what I seen in the barbershop when he would yell at the other Barbers in the shop in heated debates. He was really different from what I was use to dealing with back home and most of the dudes that would approach me on the low when I'm heading to class.

I went to take another shower and this time I made sure to lock the door. Once I got out I turned the music up in my room, fuck Malcolm and his silence wanting ass, put a towel under my door and opened my room window, lit up a Glade candle and hit that sour and cracked opened a bottle of Tequila and took a couple shots. I had been secretly been smoking in the house despite the fact we all had a house meeting the 2nd night and agreed since Malcolm claims to have asthma we wouldn't smoke in the house, however I personally think he a little more concerned with the fact that he may smell like weed. I really could give a fuck, cause I wasn't stopping till this blunt was done. The level of anger I was at that moment I didn't care if they noticed.

No matter how hard I tried to focus on tonight I couldn't Malcolm was definitely on my mind. I wanted to just apologize and break any and all tension that was about to occur. However tonight was not the night for that especially seeing how he was looking when he was in my room. After smoking my blunt I sat in front of my closet trying to figure what I was going to wear when my phone started ringing. I answered and it was my barber calling to cancel our date.

"Yo change of plans man. Some shit came up that I need to handle. But I promise I will make it up another night" He sounded so sexy on the phone in his deep seductive voice he has that I couldn't even get mad.

"Whelp that just blew my high." I said as I put the phone down.

I was really looking forward to letting loose tonight and enjoy myself. I took off my street clothes leaving me in my batman boxer briefs and a beater as I crawled into bed. I turned on netflix and attempted to find a movie but Netflix been slacking lately so I threw on the Bridesmaids DVD instead. That was my move shit was funny fuck always made me laugh especially that bathroom scene.

As the movie started I heard a knock at my door. I got up to answer it and it was Malcolm.

"Bruh I know damn well you ain't smoking and not let me hit me the blunt" I looked at him confused and perplexed.

He was the star player of the basketball team for one and I heard they started drug testing the players recently. Yet alone the comments he made during the house meeting about smoking in the house,
"Na nigga I don't smoke my body is my temple" and "dat shit fuck wid ya mind".

"Didn't think you smoked and the way you looked at me earlier I thought you wanted to kill me" I said as I walked back to my bed allowing him in the room.

I put a towel back under the door and I gave him the other strawberry cigarillo I had in the pack and the last dime I had. He made himself comfortable across the end of my bed and began rolled up.

I looked at him out the corner of my eye, he was so sexy and the way he was licking the blunt was driving me crazy. I forced myself to put my focus back on to the movie to avoid a repeat of earlier.

"My bad bruh bout earlier.... I just ain't with that gay shit" he said taking a long pull from the blunt.

"My uncle tried me when I was little so I hate perverts and yo ass is a lil perv!" He said bursting out laughing as he looked over at me.

"Fuck you nigga I ain't no pervert. Nobody told you to come in the bathroom while I was taking a shower."

We dropped the topic once he took his second pull of the blunt, I was already high so I let him enjoy himself. I must have dosed off because I woke up to him sleeping across the end of my bed.

"Yo Malcolm get yo ass up and go to your bed" I said shaking him as he turned over.

"My bad baby that was some good shit that shit put us both to sleep." He said rubbing his face and got up and left.

"Baby?.." I said as I watched him walk out the room.

I don't know if Malcolm was aware that he called me baby hell I don't know if it was my ears playing tricks on me but whatever it was I didn't mind hearing and I sure was glad that he forgave me and was cool that he didn't have a problem with me being bisexual. I just had a better understanding of how he felt. Well somewhat that baby comment threw me off a little but I knew that I had to keep any feeling I felt about Malcolm under wraps.