Chapter 4: Introduction to Training

Lerzayda woke to Ariayda twitching violently in her sleep. She shook her lightly but it didn't help any.

"Ariayda," she whispered. "Ariayda wake up. You're having a nightmare." Lerzayda shook her again and this time Ariayda woke with a start, her heart pounding and her breathing heavy.

"Hey, hey, Ariayda, it's okay. I'm right here and you're awake," Lerzayda said as she brushed Ariayda's hair out of her face.

Ariayda nodded, "Sorry, just a nightmare. How did you sleep?"

"I slept quite well. I'm sorry that it looks like you didn't," Lerzayda replied.

"No, it's okay. I've just been having these awful dreams lately. They started not too long ago. I'm just waiting for them to pass."

Lerzayda nodded, "Oh."

Ariayda glanced at the clock behind Lerzayda, "I've got to get going to class soon."

"How many classes do you have today?"

"Just one class. I don't really feel like going and I need to go pick up my car. The shop said that it would be ready last night but my roommate got out of class after it was already closed."

"Well, why don't I take you to get your car then we go out to lunch since we woke up so late?"

Ariayda looked her over and bit her lower lip, then finally nodded, "Sure, that sounds good. Would you mind if I used your shower?"

"No, of course not. Go right ahead. I'll shower when you're finished," Lerzayda replied.

Ariayda gave her a sly, seductive smile, "Or we could always just shower together."

"I think I like the sound of that," Lerzayda smiled.

Ariayda got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom while swinging her hips seductively as Lerzayda watched, frozen in place. She finally forced her muscles to work and trailed after Ariayda.

Sex in the shower was much too irresistible. By the time they finally got their hands off each other the water had gone cold so they hurried with washing up. Lerzayda stepped out, wrapping a towel around her body and began working on her hair. Ariayda, however, simply patted her hair with the towel until it was damp and let it air dry. She used a blow dryer to make the waves less noticeable in her hair but today she couldn't be bothered.

She dressed in her clothes from the day before. She didn't need to worry about clean panties considering she didn't wear any last night. Ariayda figured that if she was planning on going home with someone then why bother? It was just one more thing to take off. Her waves were even more bouncy and pronounced than the night before. She had prominent beach-wavy hair. Unfortunately, she didn't have her makeup with her so she had to go "au natural." Not that she minded. She knew makeup simply accented her features, it wasn't what made her beautiful like some girls liked to believe. She never understood why girls thought they had to wear makeup to be beautiful.

Lerzayda emerged from her bathroom after about ten minutes. She watched Ariayda as she sat on the couch and doodled mindlessly on a random scrap of paper. Only Ariayda's version of mindlessly doodling was a beautiful sight. The drawing had such detail that it stunned Lerzayda as she looked over Ariayda's shoulder at the drawing. It was of the castle in her home dimension. She missed that castle dearly. It was lovely seeing the beautiful castle again but she was surprised to see Ariayda drawing it.

"That's beautiful, Ariayda. Where did you get the idea to draw it? And with so much detail?" Lerzayda asked.

Ariayda looked up at Lerzayda and smiled, "Nowhere. It just came to mind. When things come to mind continuously I have the need to draw them to put my mind at peace or it's the only thing I can think about for days on end."