Gilayes/ Haylinsky

Setting: Gilinsky is a *cough cough* sHOE *cough cough*

°

Gilinsky: You are such a hoe..

Hayes: wtf did I do?

Gilinsky: YOU LET JOHNSON FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WTF DID I DO'?!?!

Hayes: oh......... that..

Gilinsky: YEAH THAT!

Hayes: chill... at least he used a condom..

Gilinsky: At least he used a condom.... AT LEAST HE USED A CONDOM?!?!?!? THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY??!?!?!

Hayes: um... he has a BIG dick.. like damn I didn't see that coming..

Gilinsky: THATS IT??!?

Hayes: yeah.. I honestly don't see what the big deal is..

Gilinsky: BITCH ASS HOE! THE BIG DEAL IS YOUR WALKING STD ASS CHEATED!!

Hayes: first off... I'm not a walking STD! Second chill the fuck out I am a very hormonal teenager!!

Gilinsky: CONTROL YOUR DAMN HORMONS HOE

Hayes: goddamn I'm not a hoe. God...

Gilinsky: GO WHINE TO YOUR BITCH OF A BROTHER!

Hayes: I WILL!!

Gilinsky: BYE!!!! I DON"T WANT YO DISEASE!!

Hayes: this fuckboy...

Gilinsky: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A FUCKBOY BECAUSE IT SURE AS HELL AINT ME!!

Hayes: OBVIOUSLY YOU! THERE IS NO ONE ELSE IN THIS DAMN CONVERSATION EXCEPT YOU AND I!! LET ME SET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK! FIRST OFF: JOHNSON FUCKED ME A WHILE BACK WHEN WE WEREN'T DATING! WE WERE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!! AND WE STOPPED WHEN YOU AND I GOT TOGETHER!! SECOND: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME A HOE WHEN I KNOW PRETTY GODDAMN WELL THAT YOU'RE FUCKING MADISON'S SAGGY ASS WITH HER HUMPBACK WHALE LOOKIN SELF?!?!? HYPOCRITE MUCH??! AND THIRD:....... calling me all that shit hurt.. like I do have feelings to..

Gilinsky: .... look.. I'm so sorry..

Hayes: no. Save it Jack.. I don't really care

Gilinsky: baby....

Hayes: oh so now you want to call me that?! After you called me a walking STD and hoe? Really???

Gilinsky: I didn't mean it I'm so sorry..

Hayes: didn't mean it? HA that's like me slapping the fuck out of Madison then telling her 'oops I didn't mean to do that' wtf? Honestly just stop texting me.. you're wasting your breath that you could be using to fuck Madison.. I'm surprised if she's still tight with hoe many guys she's let fuck her...

Gilinsky: I'm so sorry baby.... Please forgive me... I made a mistake..

Hayes: a mistake is using a pen when you're suppose to use a pencil. A mistake is grabbing the wrong paintbrush and painting with it. You fucking Madison was not a mistake. Sticking your penis up Madison's vagina was not an accident. Just delete my number from your phone Jack.

Gilinsky: I swear baby.. I messed up. (Read at 3:47)

Gilinsky: please don't do this to me... to us.. (Read at 3:50)

Gilinsky: I love you... (Read at 3:54)

*Switch to Nash and Hayes's conversation*

Hayes: I can't do this anymore Nash....

Hayes: he called me names....

Nash: who?!?!?

Hayes: Gilinsky...

Nash: what the fuck did he call you?!?

Hayes: he called me a hoe and a walking STD. . . .

Nash: WHAT?! WHY THE FUCK?!? WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS???

Nash: I SWEAR WHEN I FIND HIM IM GOING TO FUCK HIM UP SO BADLY!!!

Hayes: no. No violence please. .

Nash: HE HURT YOU HAYES!!

Hayes: but you know how much I hate violence Nash!!

Nash: poo bear....

Hayes: NO! YOU CANT SOLVE EVERYTHING WITH VIOLENCE NASH! YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO GET CHARGED WITH ASSULT YOU CANT JUST DO THAT!

Nash: WHEN IT COMES TO YOU I DONT CARE! If I'm protecting you that's all I care about Hayes...

Hayes: I just don't want any violence....

Nash: okay..

Hayes: thank you now come cuddle!

Nash: omw!!

----------------------

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm sick..... but that's all good! Cameron's suppose to be doing a younow today! And I'm soo excited!!!

I'm still not over the fact that this book has 10k reads! Thank you guys! And I wanna give a bug shout out to the people who vote and comment! Thank you!! And thank you to everyone else too! ❤❤