Jolinsky

"I fucking swear Jack!" I yelled stomping in the house. We had been arguing the whole way here about that fucking slut Madison. (I'm sorry for anyone that I offended with that)

"JJ, I really don't see what the problem is." He said trying to grab my hand but I snatched it away from him turning around.

"You don't see what the problem is?? That fucking hoe was trying to kiss MY boyfriend, but you don't see the problem?? What the fuck?" I yelled crossing my arms over my chest.

"JJ, you seriously need to chill."

"I need to chill, but there was a nasty ass hoe all up on you. BUT I NEED TO CHILL?! WHAT THE FUCK, JACK? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" I yelled and before he could say anything somebody was knocking on the door.

Who the fuck is that?

I let out a loud breath turning around, walking to the door. I opened it with an annoyed expression on my face it immediately changing when I saw who it was at the door. The one and only Madison fucking Beer.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat crossing my arms.

"Ugh. I'm here for Jacky. Why are you here?" she asked and I gave her a disgusted look.

"Because I live here! Bitch, Jack ain't your boyfriend. Did you forget that I'M Jack's boyfriend?" I asked setting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah, whatever fag." she mumbled and I was fucking heated.

"JACK COME GET YOUR FUCKING HOE BEFORE I FIGHT THIS BITCH. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I'M A BOY I WILL BEAT A BITCH ASS IF I HAVE TOO!" I yelled turning around. I heard his footsteps coming toward where I was and the bitch tried to come in my my house. "No, bitch you belong out here. You can stay I don't want you in my house."

"Mads? Why are you here?" Jack asked confused and I rolled my eyes, walking away.

Bitch, Mads? Who the fuck.

"I was coming by to see if you wanted to finish what we started.." I heard the bitch say and I slowly turned around.

Bitch, hold up what?

"Baby, I know you don't want dick the rest of your life..."

A bitch getting hit tonight.

"I know you want to hit this-" and before she could finish I ran up on her. I punched her dead in the face and all you heard was a crack and her cries.

Yeah, told you a bitch was getting hit.

"JJ.... shit I'm dead." I heard Jack say and I giggled jumping in his arms.

"Its been real hoe. Hopefully I don't have to see you again." I said giving her a sweet smile.

"UGH, I'M GOING TO FUCKING SUE YOU, BITCH!" She yelled holding her nose and I just rolled my eyes.

"Boo, you whore."

Jack walked us back into the house shutting and locking the door behind us, and walked us upstairs.

"You fucking hit her," Jack said stroking my back and I laughed.

"Yeah, oh well she'll be fine," I said cuddling into Jack. He chuckled and turned the light out both of us drifting off to sleep.

------------

Lmao this was short but oh well. This was requested so don't get butthurt by anything someone says in this. (((:

Anyways request. Bc if not y'all might just get hella Nayes ones 💀💀