Rook

Alex decided to take a walk through the rose garden. As she was walking through, she heard someone call her name. It was a familiar voice. " Rook???" Alex whispered angrily. " Yeah, it's me." whispered Rook." Get out of here. I don't want to talk to you." yelled Alex blinking of tears. " I'm sorry Alex. Remember what I said before you shunned me?? I said I will change your mind one day." Rook whispered as he got closer to her. " Go away Rook! I hate you! You ruined my life!!" yelled Alex not being able to hold her tears."Alex please!!! Forgive me! I can't  live with the guilt that I did something wrong!" Rook yelled at the verge of tear." Probably because you did!! You ruined my life as I said before!" Alex whispered as she leaned in close." Do you know what I was about to do if  Connor would have not come and saved me??? I was going to jump of a balcony to kill myself!!!" Rook stared at her with tears in his eyes as she walked away. " Please come back. I miss you every moment of my life!" Rook whispered as she walked away. " Then forget about me!!" yelled Alex " Cause that's what i'm doing to you!" Rook fell down to his knees and cried softly for no one could hear him. Or so he thought. " HEY!!!" yelled someone from behind him. As he turned around he saw it was Connor. " Why were you talking to my sister???" Connor yelled. " I'm sorry I came. Tell here I'm sorry i ruined her life." he whispered with tears falling down his cheeks. " I don't care if you're sorry or not.If you come close to her again I will destroy you myself!! She tried to kill herself today because of you. DON'T TALK TO HER AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME BUDDY???" yelled Connor. "Yes" said Rook as he left wiping his tears.