Crying { Alex's pov}

I ran crying from the garden to my room in the palace. I threw myself onto the bed and cried. I  heard a soft knock on the door. "Alex, are you okay?" I heard Red ask while she opened the door. " NO!" I said." Are you alright? Why are you crying?" she asked softly while stroking my hair. " She's not alright and I know why." said Connor as he appeared in the front of the doorway." Don't say it!" I said angrily. But when I looked up I saw my brother choking cause he was covered with vines. Magic vines that I put up with my magic. "Alex, i.....can't...breath!!!" said Connor with ragged breaths. " I got it!" said Emerelda, a fairy as she took the vines of Connor. He took a deep breath. "  I'm sorry!!" I said as I went for the door to go away. " I'm turning into Ezmia every second I'm here!! I'm going away and I quit the fairy council. If you want to see me I will be in Ezmia's castle!" Then I ran as fast as I could while the others stared at me from the balcony." Alex, stop. Please!! I don't want to lose you!" I heard Connor yell as he chased me. I stop and turned around. He was crying. I broke my wand in half and threw it at him. " I don't care!! I hurt you, Connor. I don't want to do it again!" I said and ran. I finally reached Ezmia's castle and ran up and threw myself on the floor and cried my eyes out.