Hi

Ashton's POV
I walked off to class after I thought about what just happened. On my way to Math I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She was wearing a red flannel , a white tight tee, black skinny jeans and red converse. She looked lost so I decided to help her out. Ya know because I'm so caring . "Hey do you need help"she looked at me like I was a piece of heaven . I have that affect on people. I automatically knew she liked me . " Oh um I know where I'm going so if you will excuse me " she trailed and started to walk away but I grabbed her arm . She roughly jerked away and just snapped " LOOK " she started to yell but took a breathe ." Sorry listen , I'm not good at making friends and I doubt you wanna be associated with me so if you can let me go " she said and looked at her arm which I still had in my hand on . I slowly removed it ." Thank you know goodbye". She ran of to  her class . I just stood there confused and then the bell ringed. I walked to math which happened to be pretty close . When I arrived the shy girl o saw earlier was sitting in the back . And Kelly was snogging some boy in the corner. It was like your typical high school . Kids throwing paper balls , loud talking , the teacher TRYING to teach . It was like mean girls all over again. You have your emo kids in the corner , cheerleaders in the front and the popular kids taking up the rest of the space . I took a seat next to Sarah the cheer captain. " hey babe wanna go out sometime . I had my eye on you quite sometime " I say . She fake laughed and said " sure anytime " smacking her gum extra loud for my liking and twirling her bleached hair . " sounds good. Tomorrow at 7" I suggested ."okay"she giggled. I got up and waked to my seat next to my best friend zack."hey dude what's up" I said . " nothing I saw you talking to Sarah just now . Why" "well I broke up with Kelly and i need a new girlfriend . Can't be single ""don't you ever get tired of using people. Don't you ever think about how girls actually feel"" Bro what's up with you. I'm 17 I'm supposed to be sleeping around , drinking , smoking and having a good time. If I have to have to have your permission to live my life maybe you shouldn't be in it " I snapped."Calm down I'm just asking questions". The class finally got a bit quiet and the teacher began to teach. " So does anyone know what x divides by 564 equals" the teacher Mr.Gurth asked . No one answered . "29" someone said . We all looked back and it happens to be the shy girl. " Good job Melissa that's correct" he said. So her name is Mellisa . Nice.
Mr.Gurth's POV
Omg I hate thee kids . Especially that Asher ,Lasher WHATEVER THAT kids name is . He has a low D in my class and I'm pretty sure he is going to fail unless a miracle happens .
Melissa's POV
I was sitting in the back when I saw that cute kid from this morning.I regret being so mean but I have to protect myself.He came I hd thought he would sit next to me but he went to. Cheerleader instead and put his arm around her. I knew I shouldn't be mad because I didn't even know him like that but have you ever had that feeling when you see your crush flirt with someone else and you can't help but feel like they are cheating on you . That is the feeling I have . JEALOUSY. And that is one on the problems I have but for the sake of my first impression I will keep my anger to myself.
Sarah's POV
Omg I love Ashton so much . I would do anything to keep him to myself and when I mean anything I mean anything . And that what I plan to do.

So new chapter. I'm going to try to update everyday but yeah vote and follow