Chapter 6: Gay threesome?!

"Let's get something to eat!" I yelled at everyone. Today was a good day so far! When Josh got here we all ran to the Matterhorn. It was so fun! All day Josh has been thanking me when everyone else was ahead of us. He was so grateful of me, and I loved it. My Best friend is happy, my boyfriend, VIC! really likes being with me. Nothing has gone wrong yet, its a little weird. Usually by now something would have happened, like some bitch getting in the way, or us arguing randomly...stuff like that. Everything's been sort of perfect, and by 'sort of' I mean we haven't kissed yet. I wonder how he kisses...Magically probably...hopefully. God! I sound like a freaking teenager again. I'll stop, this is getting weird.

"Ummmm....I want a fried Oreo, Nachos, Bacon Burger, Cotton candy, and 5 lemonades." Ashley ordered for everyone.

"Why do you just want Cotton candy, Josh?"

"Because...I do...I don't know, not really hungry."

"Come on! Eat!" Ashley said putting the Oreo in his face.

"I don't know...isn't that weird?"

"Not at all! I share food with Andy all the time. Take a bite." Still putting the Oreo in his face.

"Okay fine." He took a bite. "That's good."

"See!! Its fun to eat!" Ashley said waving his arms above his head. He's such a dork. Me and Vic just ate our Nachos and nonchalantly sipped out drinks. 

"OMG!! THIS BACON!! ITS SOO GOOD!!!" Andy yelled throwing this head back and his arms above him with his burger in his hand. Also a dork.

"God you guys are weird." Vic said eating a Nacho.

"You know you love us!" Ashley and Andy said in synch. I bet Josh was freaing out by now. Inside of course. I gave him a look, and he blushed.

"I'm full!" I said getting up and running away. I think Josh followed me be the other's stayed. 

"Thank you so much, Kali! I owe you big."

"What do you ever mean?" I asked in a posh voice. I guess Andy and Ashley's weirdness is rubbing off on me. 

"I mean...well..I think they like me. They've been sort of fighting over me this whole time!" 

"Really now?"

"Yes! Andy asked for my number and Ashley got defencive. That's why Ashley fed me and Andy changed the subject!" 

"That's what that was? It just looked like their normal weirdness."

"Nope...they totally want me. Weird though..wouldn't suspect them to be gay."

"Wait. What do you mean Ashley got defensive? What did he say?"

"Well Andy was like 'Hey, Josh. Could I have your number so we could like hang out later?' and I said sure. Then Ashley said 'You just met him Andy. You think you're already friends?' I felt awkward after that. Andy was like 'Well...I would think we're off to a good start. I mean come on, we all act like best friends here, why not?' Ashley just sat back down and I entered my number in Andy's phone. He's actually been texting me the whole time, even though we've been together most of the time." His phone made a sound. "Yepp...that's him." He took his phone out, and looked at it. His eyes got wide.

"What? What does it say?"

"He wants me to come over with him and Ashley when we leave!" He gets so excited over a lot of things.

"Really!? That's awesome!"

"Yeahh.." He was smiling like crazy.

"Well, have fun!" 

"Oh, I will." That was really creepy...OMG!!! THEY MIGHT DO THE NASTY!!! I laughed to myself. 

"Why'd you run away?" Vic asked.

"Because I wanted to. I got bored, plus I was talking to Josh."

"Ohh okay. Lets go to Toon town!" 

"Hell yeah!" We all ran to Toon Town. My favorite place in Disneyland!! We got to the gate and I ran inside yelling.

"I WANT TO SEE PLUTO!!!!! HE'S MY FAVORITE!" The guys followed me. I might be a little hyper soo yeahh...I'm surprised they can keep up. Well Vic, Andy, and Ashley. Josh knows how I am so he can easily adjust to my mood.

"I want to see Minni Mouse!! She's hot!!" Vic said. I gave him a 'look' just to mess with him, making him think he's in trouble. "I-I...Umm..But you're hotter!" 

"That's what I thought." I said pleased with myself. 

We spent hours there, I mean like it was dark as fuck when it was time to leave. I don't really know what was going to happen after we all went home..well..after I went home.

"Hey, is it okay if I spend the night?" Vic asked when the other boys were in the car.

"Uhh..sure, but be quiet. I wouldn't want to wake Kellin." I sure do hope he doesn't wake up..wouldn't want a fight to break out.

"Don't worry, I will." 

"Good." we got in the car and drove Andy and Ashley home, along with Josh, who was spending the night. I wonder what's gonna happen over there. I'll make Josh tell me tomorrow.

"Night guys! See you tomorrow!" Vic yelled out the window and drove off. The car ride was silent except  the radio was on.

"So...how do you like Josh?" I broke the silence.

"He's cool! I love gays! That's why I hang out with Andy and Ashley a lot!"

"Really? Andy and Ashley? Wouldn't think they're like that."

"Well...its management that makes them be strait. Especially Ashley, 'ladies man'."

"Ohh I get it. Yeahh I've had my fair share of the management drama."

"Really? Like what?"

"They didn't know that I was Kellin's sister...they thought I was 'just a friend' you know? So they tried to make me date him. I was like 'Umm...he's my bother.' and they didn't believe me for a while. Then I had to prove it to them so they'd leave me alone."

"'Proove it to them'? What do you mean?"

"I showed them our birth-certificates....and bring in our parents. It kind of sucked though. We don't really like our parents."

"Really? Why?" 

"I don't want to talk about it." 

"Okay. We don't have to." 

The car got silent again, but it wasn't as uncomfortable and I thought it would be. I heard that Of Mice & Men- O.G Loko, so I turned it up. Then I fell asleep.