Alternative ending

Luke: God Michael please answer me

Luke: I miss you so fucking much

Michael: I'm sorry.

Luke: YOU ANSWERED BUT WHY IS MY BABY SORRY

Michael: I'm uh. I'm gonna do it

Luke: do what

Michael: goodbye Luke

Luke: no

Luke: fuck no

Luke: I swear

Luke: I'm coming over.

The frightened boy ran as fast as he could, not even looking while racing through bad traffic. His heart pounded and his eyes poured tears.

"Michael open the door," he said, heavily breathing. His knocks were loud, but not loud enough to summon the boy with the gun.

Eventually, Luke managed to beat down the door. He ran upstairs and into a room that held Michael. His shaking hands held a note and a powerful weapon.

"P-put the fucking gun down right now," Luke demanded. He stared at the boy with anxious eyes and a deep frown. "Please."

Michael turned around. His eyes widened at his love's appearance.
"Shit I can't do it," he said, breaking into more tears.

Luke walked over to him and wrapped his arms around Michael's neck. "I'm here now. I'll always be here," he promised.

Pulling away from the hug, their eyes met. They eyed each other's lips before slamming them together. Luke's hands moved up to Michaels cheeks as a smile formed on both of their mouths.

All that was left of that day was a happy but still have broken boy and another boy who had just saved his boyfriend's life.

---------

Okay so quick life lesson and words of wisdom: if you love someone, show them because you never know how long they will be around. Love is important and the reason I wrote this short story was to symbolize that. This sounds so stupid but I really hope you enjoyed the FINAL ending of the 'book.'