Begining to the end

Sword clangs, flashes of red and golden lights flare up the sky.  Layers of smoke and scales comes raining and covering the landscape giving the impression of a dark and dreary grave yard.  Like a giant recking ball a dark shadow comes flying down from the clouds of smoke slamming and scattering broken clay plates across the crash site.  Not long after a great golden light came down from the clouds opening them letting the light of the sun pass through revealing the large mass laying on the ground showing a monstrous beast with large red limbs and sharp as a dagger claws.  The beast soon stood up again reviling large red with black tiger like stripes and tattered with torn flesh holes.  As the great light began to stand before the monster the monster spoke to him "well you have me at your mercy so do it destroy me, finish your revenge on your fallen comrades".  The hero swung his sword into the air gesturing the final strike that would end it all.  The hero swung his sword down at the beast and "clang" the beast looked over to see the sword piercing the stone plates beside it when a sting voice came out "I shall not strike you down under my guardian code I shall give you the chance to redeem yourself " the beast looked up at the hero and gave a smile and evil laugh it said "you fool" grabbing the sword from the plates and plunging it into the Heroes chest "now whose the one kneeling" the hero falls to the ground blood flooding from his chest mount, the beast says " now die knowing that no matter how hard you tried you weren't strong enough to protect this world, in a lower tone, your not strong enough to kill me" the hero drawling his last breath with all his strength says" there will cough always be another .... Evil will never prevail". The hero fell to the ground dead but just as the beast went to turn away a large flash of light went off behind it. It quickly swung around to see a large glowing beam of light rushing from the dead body of the hero up into the clouds.