Chapter 4

"Still being formal?" I joked before standing. "Now I have a question for you. What of the Powers Symbols do you know?"
"Power Symbols?" Optimus questioned.
"Yeah. Like the one I drew to send Redcrest into retreat. It means Prime." I redrew it in the air. It glowed softly a light blue before fading away.
"I'm sorry but I don't believe I have learned any." Optimus told me.
I blinked because the Power Symbols are like another set of protection for the primes. Our names written as Power Symbols boost our power. "Okay well it looks like your gonna learn how to create Power Symbols. "
I stood up and offered my servo to him. He took it and the others began to stand as well. "Where do we start?" He asked."
"You gotta write your name as a Power Symbol. It will glow the color of you sparks energy field power, and also show me how much control you have over their creation." I smiled and backed up a little ways and stopped. I positioned myself so the humans could hide behind me if need be. Let's just say it's the first time a prime writes their name this way it has an explosive reaction.
Optimus hesitated before raising his right servo up and began to create his Symbol. He started with a diamond star before moving to the lines around. As the last one is drawn, the image shimmers before expanding and I move to protect the humans as the symbol went nova.
As dust cleared the humans coughed and thanked me for the protection. The Autobots and Decepticons that were in steady crouching stood up and looked around. I notice Optimus's burnt form blown back and he laid on the ground his optics pure white. I sighed before letting out a loud laughter.
"Well done Optimus. Most of my brothers blew themselves up on the first bit. You have a lot of control power over you." I walk over to him and offered a hand.
"That was considered control?!?" The others yelled in shock.
"Well yes. You see the primes didn't have control over these symbol to release energy quickly. When a prime first learns them the energy that has been built up for this purpose wants to escape all at once. It nearly happened to me earlier but the control I had made sure it did its duty. Now that you did that one Optimus you have expelled most of the volatile energy stored within your system." I explained. "Now Optimus try this one."
I drew the symbol that means shield. It glowed purple to my energy aura and melted into my armor. Optimus nodded and tried this one as well. It glowed bright blue and fused with his armor. The others looked on in shock.
"Cool I wanna try." I look down at Miko who was trying to draw the symbol in the air.
"Miko." Jack hissed.
" Aw come on Jack it never hurt to try." Miko said as she tried again.
Raf smiled and tried as well. Nothing happened and Miko huffed.
"There you tried now don't distract their lesson." Jack said.
"Why don't you try Jack?" Miko challenged.
I smirk at their banter. "If I do it will you not distract them anymore?" Jack questioned.
"Yes." Miko rolled her eyes.
I took notice of something metal peaking out of Jack 's shirt. The Keg to Vector Sigma. It glowed softly and I was very curious to see how this turns out. The cybertronians present looked at me as if expecting me to stop this right away. "What?" I ask.
"Aren't the Power Symbols only for the Primes?" Smokescreen asked.
I smirked. " Yes but not all primes have to be cybertronian."
Jack began to draw the shield symbol in the air. It glowed a stormy blue before absorbing into his clothing and them turned into a strong flexible metal fabric. "What the?" Jack yelped in surprise as everyone else looked at him in shock.
I knelt down to his level and tapped the Key under his shirt. "May I see the Key really quickly?"
"Uh sure." Jack took the Key off of his neck and handed it to me. I focused my mind into it and was rewarded with an interesting discovery. Apparently Jack was chosen by Optimus to get his memories back when he had to defeat Unicron. Primus must have had the Key recognize the young human to have a Prime's fighting spirit.
"Amazing." I murmured drawing stares.
I gave Jack the key back and stood. This was when questions erupted. "How is it a human is a prime?" Sneered Starscream.
"Because the Key to Vector Sigma recognizes Jack with a spirit equivalent to that of a prime." I stated smiling down at the young human who looked at me in shock.
Miko laughed and turned to Ratchet. "And when I asked if Jack was an honorary Prime you said no."
I looked at Optimus and he gave a slight shrug that I was sure no one notice. I walked over to him and stood beside him. I felt my spark pull again and looked up into the sky. Three streaks of purple zoomed to the ground heading our way. "On guard everyone. More purple flames come." They all stopped their bickering and followed my gaze.
"Three?" Questioned Arcee.
"Indeed." I sighed before drawing my designation symbol in a purple hue. It shimmered and faded within me. I brought out my hammer. "Try not to engage and let me handle this." I ordered.
True I'll admit it. I contradicted my self but in don't need dead bots on my processor at the moment.
The streaks landed and out crawled out Void, Scarletdrop and Scorn. The three stood and glared at me and the others hatefully. I raised my hammer as I glared at them as well. Scorn drew her war hammer that had a sharp edge on the back. Scarletdrop took out her throwing stars and Void summoned her Destructo disk.
The Destructo disk flew through the air and head for my head. I flipped forwards and smashed my hammer into it causing it to fly away. Scarlet threw her throwing stars at Optimus but I couldn't move to stop them as me and Scorn clashed. "Well well, dear sister it's very good to see you again. After all we have a score to settle." Scorn commented as we flew away a little from the impact.
"Indeed we do Scorn but the primes shall remain on top." I grunted blocking her swing with my hammer. I turned away to check on the others and was shocked to find that the bots and cons were blown back and bleeding lightly. I saw the humans running around trying to help the powerful cybertronians. Jack was being chase by Scarletdrop while Optimus fended of Void.
I turned back to Scorn and sound hard at her side. She blocked but stumbled away. I turned my back on her and drew the power symbol of wings. It glowed lightly and I sent it towards Jack. Two blue transparent wings sprouted out of his back and he took flight high above Scarlet.
Pain ripped through my back as Scorn used her blade edge side. I screamed in pain as it was ripped from my armor. I felt the energon spew from the deep gouge as I collapsed to my knees. The cybertronians looked at me in shock as did the humans. Optimus was pinned by Void and Scarlet who gave up on her chase with Jack. My hammer laid by my side as I raised my servos. I smirked. "I ain't gonna go down with out bringing someone down with me."
My servos changed into hyper cannons and I shot Scarlet and Void off Optimus. I heard Scorn growl and I knew she was raising her war hammer to end me. Thing is that the creations of Unicron can only be killed if they chose or if beaten in battle by a fellow sister. I closed my optics and waited. A shot rang out and Scorn curse before fleeing with Scarlet and Void. I looked behind me.
I smiled happily at the two mechs standing there. "Long time no see." I greeted moving to my peds.
"Far too long." The taller one said.
"Much too long." The shorter one chuckled.

Bum bum buuummm
Who are the strange mechs. I'm having a competition that'll last until I post the next chapter. Those who guess it right get a cyber cookie and be mention in the next chapter. Good luck.
Oh and I forgot to do this before and this carries to the whole book. I don't own transformers, only my own ocs. Scorn, Ghostrider, Nightwalker, Castaway, Windracer and Soundbarrier belong to autobotsrule. Till next time. Oh an the symbols above are the Power Symbols. The names glow to the prime they belong to and the other one are glowing in the color of those who made them.