Your life

I'm a straight A student, and I have had offers to great colleges and most student looks up to me. Only a group of girls don't like me because I'm the schools "princess" "the schools protector"

I live in a world of magic and wars. I am currently working on being the best at everything. I am the best at fighting, studying, and surviving. Normally in the morning Natsu trys to fight me, and then Lucy comes and drags him away. But today is weird because that's not happening, but I let it go thinking it was nothing to worry about.
"Good morning (y/n)-San" some random girl greets me.
"Good morning" i reply to her.
"(Y/n)-chan can you help me with this math problem" another girl said
"Sure, you do this and this, then multiply that and that's your answer" I said to help her.
"Thank you (y/n)-chan your so perfect I wish I was like you" said the girl i helped.

They all think that I'm perfect because I have awesome parents. People think that I have a warrior mother and a military general as a father. Well that's all true but their not alive anymore. They died when I was seven. So that was nine years ago. I am currently 17 and I am studying at Fairy tail high to become the best wizard and warrior the world has ever had.

     Today was second week of school and we had a lot of new students. Lucky for me none were in my class /(^*^)\ yay. Well I am about to eat those words because as I said that two guys that looked like delinquents came in. I was like /(T^T)\ NOO. Both of them walked were I was and told the kids that sat next to me to move. One of the delinquent had spiky blond hair and dark blue eyes. The other had pitch black hair and blood red eyes.

    As I stare at the delinquent that had pitch black hair. He turns his head towards me and says
"It's not very polite to stare. Even though I am pretty hot" he says as he winks at me.
To my surprise I blush.
"Hehe" he chuckles a bit.
"What's so funny" I said. My face was no longer blushing, but I am a bit embarrassed because no boy has ever made me blush.
"Well I just find it cute that the schools protector is blushing because of a little wink" he responds to my question.
"Hey rogue stop taking all the hotties for yourself" the blond delinquent said.
When he said that the so called Rogue blushes and says
"Well it's not my fault that I'm hotter that you" he talks back
Then the blond started to get annoyed and fills his hands with light. Then Rogue starts to fill his hands with shadows.
"Wow, shits going to get real" I said to my self.

"WHATS GOING ON IN THIS CLASSROOM!!!!!!" Said ???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
        Well that's my chapter sorry if it sucks. :P  tell me if you enjoyed it or if I should stop because it sucks. Anyways thanks for reading.