Your partner

This picture is Rogue how he looks in his school cloths and in his battle clothes.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
WHATS GOING ON IN THIS CLASSROOM!!! Yell the school president and the most powerful warrior. That warrior is.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ERZA SCARLET
(I guess you guys already knew that but I still decided to make it "dramatic")
Both Sting and Rogue were sacred of the mighty Titania.
Of course Sting was trembling in fear and Rogue was trying not to show the fear that they were both feeling.
The great Titania Queen Of The Fairies Re-quipped into her heavens wheel armor and pointed 20 deadly swords at them.
Then she asked "What are you two delinquents doing here and what are you doing now" Erza said with her mighty glare.
In your head you were thinking "wow they must have done something really bad to have Erza on her guard. Now this IS getting good"
"Answer my question" Erza said getting pissed.
Rogue was the one to have balls so he stud up because they were both on the floor trembling in fear.
"This is our class Titania we're supposed to be here and we were just arguing about who is hotter." He said as calm as ha could.
"Oh well I think that Rogue is hotter because I think Sting is just annoying" she said.
She was only trying to get them to shut up, but she did think Rogue was hotter but not her type because she liked the Vice school President.
(You guys already know who that is ;) *wink wink*)
As she said that you eyes widen and you thought "wow I did not see that coming"
The door opens and the teacher comes in "miss scarlet can you go to your  class" asked Mr.Gildarts.
"Yes but what about these two delinquents you have to make sure they are not getting into trouble." She said as she gave them a glare.
"Agh what a pain" Gildarts said as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Mr. Gildarts this is your responsibility as teacher now take charge of the situation" she said getting a little annoyed by the teacher.
"Fine whatever......... Uhhhh" he looked around the room and stopes when he sees you and Yukino.
"Oh no" you say.
"Miss Yukino and miss (Y/N) can you please take care of them sins you are my two best students." Mr.Gildarts says with a smug face knowing that he doesn't have to take care of the delinquents.
Yukino being the nice and obedient student, she agreed. "Sure, Mr.Gildarts who do I take?"
"I guess you can take Sting. And (Y/N) you take Rogue." Said Gildarts.
"No" you simple said because you weren't as nice and obedient as Yukino. And because you didn't want to babysit a delinquent when you just want to be number one student and warrior.
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Oh come on please miss (Y/N) "
"Fine but I can skip class whenever I want with no consequences" you said. You said this because mr.Gildarts' classes are lame boring and pointless.
"Mm mm ok then" he said.
"Well it's a deal" you said the you turn to Rogue and say
"I guess your my partner now" you say as you smile kindly to him.
When you smiled at him he turned his head away so you won't see him.
ROGUE POV
When she smiled at me I blushed a little so I turned my head so she won't see me blushing.
"Hey are you ok" (Y/N) said to me and she moved her face loser to mine.
"Yeah I'm fine don't worry" I said trying to get my face away from her.
"Ok if you say so, well go to your seat because we have class going." She said to me.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry I have been really busy with school. So I hope you liked it and comment because I like reading the comments.