Trash Drive

-zillarocks here so its Punzie pov-

Okay so my good friend Anna's house was being painted, who knows what colors. So she came over to my house every day of the week. When she came on Monday I apparently had a doctors appointment for my meds so Anna came with us. When we got there I saw 3 big fountains that I love to throw coins in. We went inside the big building and sense its more of a kids place there was a Thomas train set( those wooden tracks). It was a big coarse that was glued together and had many trains. My little sister was also coming with us so I asked her to go first. She went in and so me and Anna instantly attacked the toys. We went crazy by practically attacking the other cars.

"Trevor is most important!" I announced holding up the little train.

"How do you know its name?" Anna questioned picking up a really fat Thomas train and tried to ram it through the weird stop light thingy.

"Look on the bottom!" I laughed as she took more trains and sent them flying down the dropped hill.

"Geez this fat Thomas is to...fat! It wont fit!" Anna complained so I took it from her and put it in the weird little bucket underneath us.

"Trevooor! lead them trevooor!"I stuck the little train to another purple one that had Rosy as its name. Soon we were shouting and laughing and complaining how some of the trains should not have been made.

"Rapunzel you can go in now." My little sister came out and then Anna and her played. I walked into the office and sat down. She was asking me questions about how the med was working out and how's my day been.

"So Rapunzel do you think that the dose we gave you is enough or should I-" she was cut off by Anna shouting in the background.

"No Trevor! Stoooop! Ah!"  I heard in the back ground.

"I think that's all." Mrs. Whale the doctor told me as I left the office. Me and Anna and my sister went to the front desk and they let us pick out stickers. So I picked up a bunch of (Frozen) stickers.  We went to the car and everything was silent.  So I deicide I should have some fun and took off one of the stickers and taped Anna. When she turned around I tried to stick it on her cheek but missed and stuck it to her closed eyelid.

"Hey! You missed!" she laughed and soon we were having a fun sticker fight. Soon we had a small sticker that was wadded up so I slightly opened the window and slipped it out cause it was annoying me. Soon we heard honking and when I looked to my right I saw a bald man yelling at my mom about trash being thrown out the window. I mean it was 1 piece!

"Shut up im talking to my daughter about it! So buzz off!" my mom yelled at him and rolled up her window. Soon another man was talking to her through the left side.

"I know and im talking to my daughter!" she yelled and rolled up the windows. Soon another guy wad  trying to wave my mom over and trying to talk with her but she ignored him. Soon we dropped off Anna and I got a good yelling at.

Geez. I hate people.

HEYEYEHEEYEHY ITS MEEEEEEEEE yes every part of this is all TRUE!

vooooooooooote or cccoooooooooooooooomment!