Moving In!

*Your POV
You both squealed in exciteexcitement as you both ran upstairs to get your stuff. You both pulled a suitcase out from your guy's bed. You packed everything you own. And so did (F/N). You gathered all of your stuff waiting for (F/N). When you both were done you rushed downstairs with (F/N) next to you every step of the way. "Are you guys ready?" "Yes! Thank you guys so much for adopting us! We've been here for sis years!" "Really? That long?" "Yea! We made a promise that if one of us goes then the person who is adopting us has to take both of us. But they all said no. You guys are the nicest people we've ever met in six years!" You and (F/N) hug them both. You both keep saying thank you over and over again. "Cmon' guys. I mean girls." Matthias said jokingly as we giggled. "We already have your rooms set up. Hey (Y/N)? Whats your favorite color?" Amanda says excitedly. "Oh mine? (F/C)." "Perfect! And yours (F/N)?" "Yellow!" "Wow you guys are perfect!" Amanda say with a huge smile. "Lets go girls. I think Amanda really wants to show you guys your rooms." You almost fainted. You were so excited to finally have a family! And your best friend is now your sister!
"This has to be a fanfic!" You whisper to (F/N). "I know! I cant belive they picked us out of all of the kids there!" (F/N) whispered back. "Ok girls! Here are your rooms!" You both stood there in awe. "Whoa." You both said at the same time.