Rejected

*Thank you so much @FaZeHuebert For writing half of this chapter!*
Mark came over soon enough. He looked so hot! I was nervous of how he would react. What if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore? What if he thinks I'm weird?? I'll wait until after dinner to tell him. Matthias was in the kitchen making us lunch. Mark and I were on the couch. I was playing gta 5 while Mark was looking at twitter as always. Matthias brought us out sandwiches. "Thanks Matthias!" I muffled, taking a bite of mine.I continued to play gta. My friends and I were trying to steal jets from the military base. "OH MY GOSH! GET IN FASTER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" My friend, Tristan, screamed."Tristan shut the fuck up!" I yelled at him. Mark giggled a bit. "(Y/n), I didn't know you cuss." Matthias sat by me and said. "Only when I'm mad, or annoyed." I replied, trying to get in a jet."WOO IM IN A JET! FUCK YOU GUYS, IM SHOOTING Y'ALL!" I screamed, causing both Mark and Matthias to jump.After I got off of gta, Amanda came home. "Hi Amanda!" I hugged her. "Hey (y/n)." She hugged me back. "Hey guys! Guess what I got?" Amanda exclaimed in a teasing tone while holding up lots and lots if bags. "PRESENTS!" Everyone screamed in union. Amanda handed everyone their presents as we opened them.
*TimeSkip To Dinner
Uh oh. This is it. You have to tell Mark now. No backing out. You inhaled deeply and finally spoke. "Hey guys? Can I talk to Mark? Alone?" "Sure!" Matthias said happily as he and the rest left the room. "Hey... Um... Mark?" "Whats up (Y/N)?" "I-I need to tell you something... Promise not tp judge?" "Promise" Mark said smiling with his pinky held oud and I gladly hooked my pinky with his. "W-Well you see... I have a huge crush on you and im telling you this cause I had a dream where I died and I never to tell you how I felt and I was crying for the whole night and I thought if it was real and I would be so sad." I said in one big breath then I started panting. "Listen. (Y/N), I like you to. I really do but... im to old for you... Im sorry..." And that was all you needed to hear. Your heart shattered into a million pieces. Just like your alarm clock. Your regular face turned into a D:> face and you ran to your room sobbing. If he doesn't love me, then whoelse would? Should I just... end it? Those were your last thoughts before you cried yourself to sleep.
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤Hello! Finally an update! Anyways, shoutout is to @FaZeHuebert ! They wrote half of this chapter and they are really funny and nice! Go follow them! And as always, I will see you in the next chapter! Stay cute my kitties!