part 1

My mom was scolding me that morning. I have this fever but i'm still getting ready to go to the office. Me and my team have this presentation today for a big Japanese company that's looking for an exclusive distributor of their products here in the Philippines and if we cannot win this account, my promotion will be affected.
I'm planning to get this promotion this year and if this will not happen, all my plans will be ruined.
"My, i will be back right after our presentation. I'll just grab a taxi to get to the office. I'm not bringing my car."
"If you go. Your father will get mad. He told me not to let you work today."

That doesn't affect me. I know that she's just using my Dad to scare me.
"Just don't tell him mom. "
"So you're telling me to lie to your father?"
"Mom we've done this already before, and Dad didn't get mad."
"Tell me. Why is this promotion very important to you.?"
"For bigger salary of course. Bye mom. See you later."
"Hey. I did not say yes yet."
"Love you mom. Don't worry 'bout me. okay?"

I walk towards our door. Now she can't really stop me. Actually i'm feeling really dizzy. I just want to lay in my bed, but this is really important so i have to set aside my health issues right now. After this, i promise to give my self a long rest.
Thanks God i didn't wait that long for a taxi.

-On my way to the office, i remembered moms question...
"Why is this promotion very important to you?"
.. well its not really for the big salary. It's for Mr. Darren Sy . his the owners son. very handsome, very intelligent and very rich . He's that kind of man that i'm planning to marry if I'll be given a chance. I found him attractive too.
There's no reason for him to find me not attractive. I'm pretty, smart , hardworking and sexy. yes. Sexy! so there's no way he wont wont fall for me.
I've heard a lot about him. he always flirts with the girls in the company that he likes.
So do you think i should flirt with him too? nah.
I'm not like that. I'm 28. nbsb.
Yes. You heard it right . No boyfriend since birth.
It's not that i haven't fell in love ever since. Actually I did, that's when i was Highschool .
First, it was just a crush .. I became a stalker once in my life. I always follow him wherever he go without being notice. But one day i just found out that she already had a girlfriend.
I was hurt. really really hurt. So I promise myself to just focus on my studies first .