Him :3

Still ANDREWS P.O.V.

I've never felt like this before. No one has died or been missing since I was born so I don't know how it feels. That's when this liquid started pouring out of my eyes and I couldn't stop it. Stupid tears I've never cried their has been no reason too. Until now. The tears just keep coming and coming. I've never been without my dad. I still feel like he's with us I just can't feel his presence. I felt like I was in a night mare.

Why is this happening to us. This can't be real, maybe I'm dreaming. I pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming but sadly I'm not.

"Knock""Knock" who could this be. I jumped hoping with everything thing I have that it's my dad.

It turned out to be the only friend I had that wasn't just my friend because I was popular.

"What's up Andrew is it a bad time?"

"Yes it's a very bad time"I said hoping he wouldn't question about what's going on. But while me saying that he was staring at my sister like she's something he's never seen before.

"Alright man well see you at school tomorrow"

Then he closed the door. Thank goodness because I didn't want to explain why we were just crying our eyes out.

I went to my room to be alone for a minute. That minute didn't last though. My sister was the first one to walk in.

My sister was like my best friend. I tell her everything, she's a good listener. Her hair is a new shade of brown that has natural curls like she just curled it. But she cut it to her shoulders and she doesn't like it. She doesn't look like herself with her hair like that, it makes her act different too. She can be weird when she's herself (that was just a warning).

ATHENA'S P.O.V.

My brothers friend left he scurried to his room as fast as he could. I felt bad that he had to home to this like I did ,so I decided to go to his room and talk to him.

"Hey Andrew"I'm trying to sound between sad and cheerful. But it didn't work.

"Please get out, I need a minute alone"

"Alright well I will be back in a minute to talk"

1 minute later.....

"Hey Andrew I'm back it's been I minute" I tried to be sarcastic to see if he would cheer up a bit.

"Sarcastic much!?" I saw a little smirk on his face that he tried to hid but that's not going to happen.

I walked closer to him trying to catch that smile my brother had on his face. I got it finally and he looked at me but the smile faded slowly.

"I'm sorry Athena it's just hard to handle for one night"

"Okay Andrew well it's time for bed so we might as well get some sleep"

"Okay sweet dreams and let the bed bugs fart"

"Oh Andrew.... You think you're so funny, love and sweet dreams too" and I blew a kiss to him.

"Love you too" he said with the smile that I've been trying to get the whole time.

........................................................................

The next chapter is going to have some twists and turns so keep reading and if you have any ideas just comment them and I will put them in my story if I like them :) hope you enjoyed it!!!