chapter3-THE WEDDING NIGHT♥♥♥

Shehry pov
We reached home and i shook khadeeja to let her know that we had reached home....

She let out a gasp when i held her hand and i realised that she is actually so nervous around me......

Shehry...make her feel comfortable  around you...
Though you know that you love Aheeba....who doesnt have a hint of your feelings......
Make Khadeeja your best friend,your companion.....your humdard......

I promised to myself that no matter what....i will always try to make the best effort at keeping Khadeeja happy.....

I wanted to tell her about my life but the time is not suitable.....

Although we are bound in a bond called marriage....i will make Khadeeja my best friend....

Zindagi har insan ko ek mauka deti hai jab usse sacha pyaar hota hai.....
Meri sachi mohabbat Aheeba hai.....lekin.....
Mein Khadeeja ko aur humare rishtey ko ek mauka zaroor dunga....

"Umm....Khadeeja....i think we should go inside....Ammi and Abbu are waiting for us with the rest...."

Khadeeja nodded her head...
I stepped out of the car and held my hand for her to step out of the car.....

She held my hand and was really struggling to come out of the car because of her heavy lehenga

The door was open....everyone was waiting for us......

They cheered when we entered....
Sain came up to me and said....
Bhai...we have only cheered at your entrance with bhabhi and you are already a dark shade of crimson red.....abhi yeh haal hai....toh aaj raat toh...."

He could not complete his sentence because ammi smacked him on the head....

Ammi told me to take Khadeeja to my room...our room....so that we could both take rest as we were looking tired.....

We were about to leave when Sain,Atif and Waqas stopped us....

"Itni kya jaldi hai yaar....you have to carry bhabhi in your arms and take her to your room..."all 3 of them said it together...

I looked at Khadeeja and she was actually blushing....

I glanced at ammi for help but this time round....she was in support of the trio....

She told me its a ritual and i had no choice but to perform it.....

I looked at Khadeeja and then lifted her in my arms....

She widened her eyes in surprise....she was feeling so shy that she hid her face in the crool of my neck......

I slowly climbed the stairs when the trio shouted.....

"Best of luck bhai....for....tonight!!!!!!!!"

Khadeeja pov
I hope mein iss rishtey ko ach tarha se nibha paun....
Mein Shehryaar ko unke haq aur hisse ki saari khushiyaan de sakoon.....

I was lost in my thoughts when i felt someone hold my hand and a gasp escaped my lips......

We looked at each other for some few minutes and he told me that we shoild go inside because his family might be waiting for their bahu

I nodded my head and he stepped out of the car and held out his hand for me......

I held his hand and stepped out of the car but it realky was a struggle for me because of my heavy lehenga.....

Cheering started when we entered and my devar kept on pulling Shehryaar's leg....

Ammi scolded him and then asked Shehryaar to take me up to his room.....

He nodded but when we were about to leave....we were stopped by the 3 muskuteers.....

They all told Shehryaar to carry me in his arms and take me to our room.....

I started blushing and Shehryaar was so much in a dillema....

Ammi told him its a ritual and so.....

He actually lifted me in his arms!!!!!!

I actually felt really shy and hid my face in the crook of his neck.......

Waiting for what will happen next......