Airplane(R.I.P.)

Hindi ko na pong gagawing tagalog

Enjoy ^^

-----------

When I woke up, I realized I was sitting at the front row in the airplane that we saw beside the school. I was still feeling weird and dizzy, I turned around and felt that the plane was flying, I saw this girl who looked like the trouble maker in class. She was laughing and making a mess in the plane I felt that I was angry and I started to scream, then it all turned pitch black.

I panicked and ran out the plane, I felt a wound behind my leg; I started to cry, because of the pain and I felt that I was being haunted and/or followed. I decided to head towards the front yard, to get on the bus and leave, when I got there, I didn't see the bus and there was nobody else in the place, except for me.

I started to panic, thinking 'what will happen to me?' I walked around the outside of the school, when I was behind the school. I saw a concrete table surrounded by concrete benches; I sat down and started to think about everything.

After a few minutes I stood up and my belt caught the wooden cover of the bench and opened the lid. I felt it happen and I was surprised. I knelt down and opened the lid, in the bench I saw a dead body that looks like me, that wasn't even treated and all dirty and it started to decay, she looked like she was part of an accident. I looked around and I saw my name imbedded on the lid. I was closely examining her and then..... she moved.

Ring a Ding Dong Ring a Ding Dong Ring a Ding D--

"Wake up!! You don't want to miss your field trip!!" My mom said.

----------

Ok dadagdagan ko pa po yan ^^ para mas ma gets nyo :3