I Needed This Today

So if you know anything about me you will know that I spend over 60% of my life interacting on the internet. My mom says it is stupid and I should be out enjoying the sunlight, but what she doesn’t understand about me, and the young people of this day in age, is that the internet is an alternative to everything. The Internet has helped me stop self harm; it has shown me that there are things I can strive for. It has shown me the success of normal people just publishing their lives to complete strangers, just waiting to help someone like their selves, or make someone who I feeling horrible have a laugh. This is why I scroll through YouTube, and Tumblr, and any other website I come across showing me there is more to life. 

So as I sat in my room watching a video called "Stay Happy" made by a Youtuber named Dakota Wint, I got an idea. I want to help someone be happy. I want to help people have a laugh. I want to show someone there is more to life than that person that knocked you down today, physically or metaphorically. I want to share with you the things that pull me out of a slump.

Some of the things I post will probably be works of other artists, so I am NOT claiming them. 

I hope they make you laugh, cry, want to dance, or whatever else you like to do. I hope they make you smile for at least a second. I hope I can help someone, anyone who is having a rough patch in their life.

Thank You for reading, and I hope you enjoy. :)

~Sam