Stay Happy

~Written By: Dakota Wint

 I was thinking today that we're all going to die one day. And I was thinking of all the things I take for granted. And sometimes I forget how blessed I am. And I just wanted to say that if you are ever feeling down, just take a moment out of your day to think about what you cherish. Go squeeze someone you love, put your heart and soul into that hug, and don’t let go until you both can’t breathe. Go make a friend with someone completely random. Hold the door open for someone, and if they don’t even see you, just smile. Never stop smiling. And if your ever feeling lost, take a chance. If you've got nowhere to go, any road will take you there. Dance and sing like no one's watching. If you like someone tell 'em. Laugh at the stupid jokes only you and your best friend find funny. Laugh until your stomach hurts. And if you've ever been mean to someone, and haven't had the chance to say "sorry", apologize. Life's too short to waste your time being a jerk. And if people are mean to you for no reason, screw 'em. Be yourself because no one else can. And if you want to cry, cry. Let it out. Expectation is the root of all heartache. The best thing to do is stop thinking, and just let it happen. And if the world ever makes you feel small, look up at the stars and know that someone somewhere is doing the same thing. And just because today might have been a terrible day, doesn’t mean that tomorrow won’t be the best day of your life. You just have to wake up and get there. We learn from experience that we never really learn anything from experience. You never know what’s really going to happen. And that’s the thing about life. You just have to breathe ever moment like it’s your last. Never look back. Never regret. And always stay happy.