Part 1

*part one*

"Reyanna hurry up!" my mom yelled.

"Coming mommy!" I yelled back.

"C'mon we are going to be late!" I was going to meet the new family next door. I lived in Ireland so meeting new people was always fun. This time was kinda different though because there was a little boy my age.

"Boys are stupid." I thought. "Alright let's go." I told my mom taking her hand.

We walked next door and knocked. At first nothing happened then i saw a little jiggling at the knob and the door slowly opened. I saw a little brown haired boy standing there.

"MOM THEIR HERE!" He yelled running away. A woman then walked up and started talking to my parents.

"And you must be Rey!" The woman proclaimed.

"Come right on in! Niall dear! Come bring your new friend upstairs to play!"

"Okay!" I heard from the other room as i watch the boy come skidding into the room. He took my hand and leads me upstairs. He closes the door behind me.

"HI!" He almost screams, "My name is Niall James Horan!"

"Rey." I replied. There was something odd about this boy, strangely attractive, but I couldn't 'like' this boy I was only five! Well five and a half. I played with this 'Niall' for the rest of the day and the next few years alone with that.