*Chapter 1 - The First Day*

Hey! This is just one of a few of my storys sooo... Just let me know if you like it? Vote and comment  please! Thanks!!! (: -Madison!Xx

.

.

.

Madison's P.O.V.

Me, my twin sister, Lily, and our parents just moved to London from Chicago.(If you don't know where that's at its in a state in the US) Our dad moved jobs alot, so we move almost every 3 months. This time my dad said we're staying for good, so we'd have to make new friends and stuff. The first day of school was rough...... And this is how it went........................................ 

-

-

Me and Lily got up around 5:30am. I'm not a morning person, so I'm really grumpy, but when it comes to Lily, she's up and ready in about 15 minutes. How can she do that? We have to get on the bus at 6:45 so it normally takes me all that time just to get dressed, fix my hair & makeup, and eat breakfast. My mom always cooks our favorite food, pancakes and bacon. It was 6:40 when my mom yelled for us to get on the bus, Lily and I grabbed our bags and ran to the bus. When we were on there we quickly noticed a group of 5 boys sitting in the very back, they looked very familiar. We walked to a empty seat and sat down, right in front of a blonde boy, with sea blue eyes. "Well hello there." he says smiling. "You guys must be new." says a brown curly hair boy with deep green eyes. "Yeah" we both say shyly. "That's nice, would you like us to show you around the school?" says a brown hair boy with turquoise eyes. "Um, sure." Lily says, a bit more louder than last time. "Ok, great." says a boy with brownish black hair, and brown eyes. "So, where should we show you to?" says a boy with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. "Oh uh, how about to our classes, first?" I say. When the bus stopped we all got out and walked into the school. "Wow!" Lily and I said at the same time. The school was HUGE! "Ok, so who's your homeroom teacher?" the blonde one asks us. "Um Mr. Tollet" I say. "Oh cool, that's our teacher to." says the curly haired one. "Cool!" Lily says. "Just follow us." says the boy with turquoise eyes. "Ok." Lily and I say together. We walked down a LOOOOOONNNGGGG hallway when we finally stopped. "This is Mr. Tollet's classroom." says the boy with the light brown hair. "Ok. Thanks for showing us the way." I say. "Would you like us to show you around after this class?" says the boy with the brownish black hair. "Sure." Lily says. "Oh and by the way, what's your guys' names?" asks the blonde one. "Oh uh I'm Madison and this is Lily" I say. "What's your guys' names?" Lily asks. "I'm Niall, Niall Horan." says the blonde one. "I'm Harry, Harry Styles." says the curly haired one. "I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson." says the one with the turquoise eyes. "I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik." says the one with the brownish black hair. "I'm Liam, Liam Payne." says the one with light brown hair. "And We're One Direction." the all say together, smiling.

 Did you guys like it?

 What's your opinions on it so far?

Sorry it's short.. Should I continue? -Madison!Xx