Chapter 2

I turned on the flashlight & asked if he was okay. Then I turned it off & fake screamed. I hear him start to cry. All of the sudden it got quiet. I turned the flashlight back on to see why he wasn't crying to see that he was gone. I looked around but yet didn't see anything or anybody. I called out his name. "Dean! Where are you" when all the sudden I heard a loud scratching noise I looked behind me to see large eyes in the shadows. My heart started racing. The eyes got closer & closer. The closer they got the more steps back I took. They started to come faster when I fell backwards. I turned on the flashlight & shined it to where the eyes were to see a big, black, hairy creature with big sharp teeth. I was laying there in shock. Just staring at the creature. The creature came up over me. As soon as it got on top I kicked it & ran up the steps. As i was going step to step the creature was right behind me. I got to the top of the steps to a floor that has nothing on it but yet there were windows. Luckily the creature fell on a step so I took advantage & jumped out the window & ran to the road. I stood there staring at the arena. Worrying about my brother. Who knows where he could be.

Hayden wasn't sure what to do. He didn't know if he should just go home & tell his parents but then he thought about what would happen if he went back & told his stepmom about Dean missing in an abandon arena! Hayden decided to go back into the arena to look for Dean. Hayden went back through the rusty doors & they slammed behind him. He kept the flashlight on while looking out for the creature that he faced. As he was walking towards the middle of the room he heard a scream.

"Dean!" he yelled.

It came from a door. He went over & slowly opened it. it led to the basement. It was pitch black. He heard somebody yell from the bottom of the steps.

"Hayden i'm down here!"

"I'm coming!" he yelled as he raced down the steps.