The Groups in my Class

As I sit in class, I look around to all the people that I call my friends. The jocks, the nerds, the preps, and the misfits. I've never noticed this before. They are so different from each other that it is absolutely amazing! So many groups. So many friends. So many people to love. But for some unknown reason, nobody loves me. Its like I'm my own little group. Population 1, Me. At least there's no one to compete with right? No. I have to fight to keep going every day. I wake up and tell my self I can do this. That I can and will make it through the day. But when I get out of bed and walk out of my room, I'm blinded. By the kitchen light. And the truth that I will never be as good as you, as her, as him. All of them are better than me and I accept that. Well, I tell myself that I do. I never really do though. I can't keep living like this. All those people in my class, each group with their great plans for the weekend, with all of their brilliant ideas of fun. All their togetherness. All of their Love. If only I had their love. At least a tiny little speck. It would mean the world to me. Even if they said hi it would cheer me up a little bit. But they don't because I'm not in their group. I'm not a jock, or a nerd, or a prep, or even a misfit. I'm Me and I'm alone. No fun, unliked by many, unloved by more. I wish I had a group that I fit into. Just one of the many in my class.

--Thanx! Love y'all!!