Field Trips

We can all remember when we were elementary and had field trips. They would get us out of school, we got to hang out with our friends, and most of all, it gave us a break from all the crap at school. I think that when a person is depressed, the just need a break. I think the victims of suicide, just needed a field trip. They probably weren't expecting a permanent feild trip, the jus thought they were getting a break. Sometimes, I need a field trip from all of the drama, school work, anger, fear, and disappointment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry its been so long sense Ive updated but I'm just really busy and I honestly don't care about life any more. I've been really depressed about this guy and a lot of crap has been going on. I'm real sorry if my works are getting bad, I just think of random things and try to make something out of it.

Also, I want to write some kind of a fanfic but its gonna be about me so Idk what to call it (fanfic, fiction, Idk) but I plan on posting a couple chapters by Christmas so if you want me to incorporate any of you somehow or come up with a cover, it will be great. If so, message me and I will tell you the title I'm thinking of and we can work something out.

And, I want to start making YouTube vids about my book and stuff but I also want to do covers and things so I'm gonna try to do that if I get time.

Thank you to all who are still reading this. I love all of you and I hope you have a great life!! (Not sarcasm! Srsly I do!)

Ok. Love you guys.