chap.8

New chapter woot!

______________________________________

"Chloe go up stairs now!"ashley yelled at me trying too protect me

It bothers the shit out of me cause she treats me like im five, she doesint control me and everytime she talks i hear blah blah blah. i sat on the couch and i heard a noice coming from the kitchen . i looked on the ground and arezons body was gone i got up and ran too the kitchen tess was laying on the ground dead. arezon was gone.

i screamed for ashley the tears pored down my face arezon was still alive and tess was dead.

i dropped on the ground crying, ashley came in and just stared blank she left the room. tyler came in he helped me up and my face went into his chest he wrapped his arms around me and i cried. tyler went over to tesses body and he picked her up and brought her up stairs too her room.

i left her blood on the floor i ran up stairs and passed out on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

i had a dream about a demon who was agaist them she was telling too do something i think her name was savannah. i woke up i think this was a sign maybe she was calling me i could tell she wasint an evil deman like most demans are.

i got up and someone was sitting in tylers desk chair

"hello."

the chair spun around

"who are you why were you in my dream?"

"I'm savannah , i am arezons daughter i protect the fallen angels he is trying to kill."

"i have 2 protectors already."

"now you have three i am half fallen angel half demon."

how am i supposed to explain this too ash.

_________________________________________

rate, comment, rate :)