Chapter 1

Hope you Enjoy

Jade's P.O.V

Today was the day I was going to meet my older brother and sister. I am so excited that I can't wait to just get to Mako there is just one problem I don't know what they look like, I find a space spot to get dry I drag myself out of the water and use my moon ring to get my legs back. I walk around until I find a little cafe, I am pretty hungry. I sit down at one of the tables.

"Hi" A guy came up to me

"Hello" I didn't know who he was

"You must be new around here I will be your waiter what would you like"

"Some seafood please"

"Is that it"

"Yes" I look around hoping to find them but even if I did find them I wouldn't know what they looked like. While I was waiting for my food a girl and guy walked in they sat in the table in front of me. I could here there conversation.

"Mimmi"

"Yes Zac" It was them it was actually my brother and sister sitting right in front of me all of a sudden this blonde girl came over and dropped one of her drinks all over the three of us we all ran outside and dived in the water. I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around to see Zac and Mimmi there starring at me, they gestured for me to follow them and that's what I did.

Hey guys so how do you like it so far I absolutely love the show Mako Mermaids at the moment and I wanted to create something that I haven't seen before. Anyway Vote, Comment and Share with friends.

Byeeeeeeeeeee