0.3

The hardest thing about taking your daughter to school for the first time, is leaving her there. It just dosnt feel right, leaving your angel to a stranger to be be looked after with thirty other kids her age.

I guess I worry a lot since Chelsea, she always had a calm sense to herself. Never a doubt in the world would make me think that I would be in the position I am in now. And now look at me-I'm a wreck.

I take up all my courage to leave the complex and go to work. You see, I used to produce music when Chelsea was around but now I just write the papers for it, since I had no inspiration since she past. All I would ever write music about was her.

brae was the one who said I couldn't produce music anymore since I'm getting depressed. Mind you, this is my six year old saying this, not my mates. And it gets me thinking.

I walk into the office, saying hello to my boss and manager.

"Rob, Bruce." I greet them with a simple nod and make to the office. Today was going to be brutal.

A couple hours had pasted and rob told me to go home, take the test of the day off. At first, I was hesitant but then I realized that he wasn't annoyed with my lack of work but concerned for my emotions.

"Thank you, guys. Much appreciated" I shake both there hands, grab my briefcase and leave.

I go into the cafe down the street and order myself a coffee for the road. Not only was I constantly anxious for my daughter today, I was tired and I really needed that hit of caffeine.

I had finally procrastinated enough until the time for me to pick brae up from school. She came out the door, running into my open arms, squeezing me tightly.

"I missed you so much daddy" she squealed and pulled away to show me the picture she drew. My stomach dropped as I saw it.

She had drawn a family, our family to be exact, the only twist being that there was another women in replace of Chelsea. And the words, my new mommy.

Of course, I hasn't told brae exactly what happened but she does know that she won't be able to see her real mom.

"When will you meet someone new daddy?" She beams, waiting for her answer.

"In time, sweet pea, in time"

Woooo another update!
Sorry to all the people who read all my books and haven't had an update :(

So I promised myself that I would update any of my books ONCE A WEEK.

Ilysm sara x