0.5

4 days later

I open my emails for the 16th time today, like Brae had told me, and had refreshed the page over 50 times.

She's really excited for me and I'm really scared that I'll let her down.

finally, she can't bear to be patient a second longer, so she grabbed the laptop from my hands and opened up the app one more time before going to bed.

I was expecting a disappointed look on her face but instead she was confused so I decided to read it outloud.

Mr. Maloley,
I'm sorry to inform you that your self nomination dos not fit the standards to our TV show. However we do have a position vacant in our first ever season of The Bachelor Australia. However, as you can tell this will be filmed and produced overseas. If you do think that this would be a great opportunity and would love to participate, please reply to this e-mail stating that you are interested. Details will be sent out shorty after reply.
Kind regards,
Cameron Lynch
Head of channel 87 productions

I instantly turn to my daughter. Her eyes are almost coming out of her sockets, she's that shocked. I'm lost for words too. How could we be so fortunate?

"You have to go daddy" Brae pleads to me

I'm still speechless.

"Ok." I said "I'll give it a try"

Brae squealed and ran upstairs to get dressed for school. I emailed Cameron back, saying I would love to go but was disappointed when he replied with the details.

It was a one way ticket.

I have to live in Australia for the rest of my life.

Wooooo finally updated after 176589 years!!!!1!1! Pretty shitty chapter but oh-well, at least you all know that I'm still alive and motivated to write for you guys!
Much love, Sara xxx