4

Unnamed

"Mom?" I asked in shock as a young girl with long raven hair and brown eyes stared at him strangely.

"Uh, no... I just woke up here.." She answered but then opened the door fully with the look of distraught on her face. "Where am i anyway? And what am i wearing?!" She gasped at the long white shirt she was wearing, i bit my lip internally cringing knowing it was Robin's. "Mother would go nuts" she muttered and i knew at once she was talking about Cora.

"Your mother isn't her-"

"How would you know? You don't even know my name" she asked, not angry but curious which confused me slightly.

"Well what is your name milday?" Jeff said flirtatiously as everyone rolled their eyes.

"My name is Regina, and sorry mister whoever you are but I'm not interested" she snapped and Jeff rolled his eyes and his focus returned to Grace, annoyingly.

"Well Regina," i said trying to cover my disappointment that my mother didn't know who i was, but as usual she saw through my facade and gave me a concerned look. "Your mother isn't here I'm afraid, but welcome to Storybrooke" i smiled and held out my hand for her to shake, which she did cautiously but then a shocked look crossed her face.

"Wait, my mother isn't here?" I nodded and then she grinned biting her lip. "My father?" I shook my head and her face fell slightly.

"Okay so my name is Henry" i said that is Grace and Jefferson" i said pointing towards the others.

"Nice to meet you all, well most of you" she said smirking and Jeff held his hand over his heart acting hurt. "So.. What brought me here? The last thing I remember is... This fairy saved me" i suddenly gasped, remembering that part of the story.

"You mean Tinkerbell?" I asked and she nodded.

"Wait how do you know?"

"Lucky guess" i answered quickly but she gave me a dodgy look.

"Hey Jefferson, the girl ain't interested leave her be!" She suddenly snapped and i turned to see Jeff moving away from a very uncomfortable Grace. "You may want to put that guy on a leash" Regina muttered.

"Okay so can we-" i started before a yell came for inside the house.

"Oh yeah, I didn't wake up alone in there. There was this guy... I don't know who he is though but.." She then winced, "he was next to me like in the same bed.. It was weird.." But before i could gag, i saw a younger looking Robin at the top of the stairs, who was only wearing a pair of baggy jeans with the belt undone making me shiver.

"What the bloody hell is going on?!" I had to try not to laugh at how he sounded, voice higher pitched than before but still slightly low.

"Okay how about you two meet us at Granny's, the diner, then I'll explain everything" i suggested and both my mom and Robin nodded, but thats when the problem started.

Guys! Yay I'm updating 😂 now i give up on votes so instead its comments!
10 comments till the next chapter!