4.

That picture is my cat Vader as in Darth Vader.

I groaned and held my head in my hands as I let the video Chavez showed me sink in. I'm never drinking again! Could we not of just stolen a puppy or something but adopt two childern... that's beyond crazy.

"Alright, I just got off the phone with a lawyer, we have to see a judge in four hours hopefully we can get divorced." Vic spoke.

"We can't be denied divorce... right?" I turned to face Chavez who was holding the... baby.

"Well you had a drunk marriage, your divorce can be denied or put on hold."

"But I don't want to be married to him. I'm already in a relationship... sorta. And plus he's daiting.. Nancy."

"Seriously Vic? Nancy? The Regina George impersonator?"

"Come on guys everbody knows I'm only daiting her to hide my sensuality." Vic rolled his eyes. "And who are you in a relationship with?"

"Some guy. His same is Oliver." I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water, the little girl was eating a pop tart and smiled at me.

"Daddy, would you take me to the park?"

"Don't call me 'daddy'... don't call anybody that." I answered, she frowned a little.

"Okay, dad?"

"Nope."

"Farther?"

"Um no."

"Papa?"

"Kellin! Just... call me Kellin."

"I was told it's rude to call your parents by their first name."

"Well news flash I'm not your parent."

"Well duh, I'm nine not stupid. I have real parentes but I don't know where they are. So you and the tanned one are my parents."

"Look, we're not your parents we're two people who accidentally adopted two children, but don't worry we're tryig to sort it out then you and the other one can go back. What's your name anyways?"

"It's, Esmeralda. Esme for short."she said.

"Wait, you're not from the states are you?"

"No, my accent is english not American. Did you know my name means Emerald in Spanish, Portuguese and Greek?"

"No I didn't. What's the little guys name?"

"My brothers name is Justin." She said, I froze completely at the name I swear, nobody mentions that name in front of me and just hearing the name brought all memories back. I sat down and rested my head in my hands. "Da- Kellin, did I say something to upset you? Oh I'm ever so sorry."

"No, no it wasn't your fault. Why don't you go get dressed and my friend Chavez will be looking after you and the baby while Vic and I sort a few things out." I gave a smile before walking out the kitchen and into the lounge where Vic and Chavez was.

-----

"Mr. Quinn and Mr. Fuentes, you have seven months until you can get divorced until then you best start liking the marriage life with both the children, seven months and we'll be looking for a new home for them both." The judge spoke. I sighed.

The car ride to Vics house was silent. I should of just taken him to dinner or something but I had tickets to go. I think it's clear to see that I'm not happy with the outcome, I don't want to be married to Vic or have children. But I guess I'll just have to put up with it but first I need to break up with Oli.

Kellin: Hey Oli, we need to talk.

Oli: Okay, do you want me to stop by your place? I'm still sorry by the way.

Kellin: I'm not at home. Things between us needs to end. I'm really sorry.

Oli: what why? You can't just break up with me. I apologised.

Kellin: I know but, I can't be in a relationship right now. I'm sorry okay.

Oli: don't talk or text me ever again Kellin because if you do I swear to God you'll regret it.

Well now I feel like a dick for breaking up with him via text but I had too. I can't stay in a relationship while I'm married. Once I know Oli's calmed down I'll invite him for coffee because I do feel bad.

We arrived back at Vics house, Chavez was doing Esme's make-up. Only now it just occurred to me that I have an english daughter.... I smiled and sat down, taking Vics laptop off the table. Seven months and school starts next week so I gotta enroll her.

"How old did you say you were again?"

"Nine."

"Alright." So she's in the fourth grade, thats okay. I spent about ten minutes on the Internet until I found a decent school; Crestwood middle school, it's an hour away from my house and thirty from Vics place. I'm gonna be staying at Vics place for these seven months so that'll be fine, we both need to see the principal so i emailed her and arranged a meeting for tomorrow at 9am.

"Vic, we have a meeting at Crestwood tomorrow for Esme."

"Right, school starts next week. I would take her shopping but-"

"Me and Chavez can take her. Actually just Chavez can take her." I said and shut off his laptop putting it back on the table.

"Da- Kellin look at my beautiful make up."

"Very nice Esme, now go wash your face."

"Dude, I just finished her make up!"

"No daughter of mine is gonna wear make up at nine years old. Eye liner is the limit."

"Wow, who knew daddy Kellin would be strict."

"Oh Kellin doesn't like the be called daddy, he said so this morning." Emse spoke. Chavez sniggered and Vic hit her on the arm.

"Esme, face, wash it. Now." I said pointing in the direction of the bathroom. She rolled her eyes but did as told.

------

I had to go shopping for... baby supplies. The nine year old I can deal with just not the crying thing. I was going to the bedroom wen I heard Esme and Vic talking in her current room.

"He doesn't like me very much." I heard Esme say.

"He just needs time to open up. Don't worry he'll love you sooner or later, just go to sleep."

"Goodnight Vic."

"Goodnight darling."

I sighed a little. Do I seem that bad? It's just all new to me, marriage, children. Everyhing is just happening so fast and I don't know.

This is gonna be a long seven months.

A/N

I'm so excited about this sequel!

Nobody

Asked

Me

QUESTUONS!

Why is nobody asking me things?

I have my actually have my Internet back on so... yay!

Love you all thanks for reading♡

Byee