8.

Esme strikes again! And I steal another moment.

It feels weird, watching Adventure Time on the couch. Vic came through and went into the kitched, I followed. There he was, eating my ice cream. He put the tub down and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"That's my ice-cream." I stated in a snobby tone, lifing my head up so my nose was in the air.

"Oh really?" He said.

"Yes. It's mine therfore you must ask my permission before eating it."

"Will you give me permission if I ask?"

"Nope I will not."

"You're such a big baby"

"No I'm not you're the... Justin." I said his name in barely a whisper as I remembered having this exact stupid argument with Justin when I was eating his ice cream. I sat down, held my head in my hands and started to cry.

"Kellin... what's wrong?"

"Why did he have to die Vic, why couldn't my dad just shoot me. He should be here right now, it's been like four years and I still can't get over it.... h-he doesn't deserve it." I cried out. Vic wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his shoulder.

"You don't deserve it either, nobody does." He said, rubbing circles on my back.

"I need some air." I said and got up quickly. I went outside and started to walk. I walked a while and then approached Crestwood, school gets out on a few minutes might as well wait.... damn Esme's going to one of her friends house, I guess I'll walk some more.

------

I had been walking for a while but stopped when my phone rang.

Vic and Kellins Point Of View real quick.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Hi, it's me Esme... I need some help please."

"What, where are you?"

"Um, Natalie's mum took us shopping and I've seen to have lost them, I'm in the ladies room in a cute Italian restaurant, it's green. Come quickly." With that the line went dead. (God it felt great to write 'mum!' Take in my Britishness!!)

Oh god, I gotta get Esme.

Kellins Point Of View.

I quickly rushed to this green Italian restaurant. I ended up running into Vic as soon as I went to open the door.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked at the same time. We didn't answer but went inside, there was a table for two, candles, rose petals, wine and a nice looking meal, standing there was Esme, Natalie and her mom.

"What's going on?" Vic asked.

"I figured you two chaps needed to have a nice date night so I planned this." Esme said.

"Oh. Well that's very nice of you sweetheart." I said, her smile beaming.

"Might as well, what do you think?" Vic asked. I looked at him, still pretty shocked.

"I could eat." I shrugged. Esme squealed and clapped her hands together.

"Enjoy your meal, I'll see you later." Esme said.

"Uh... shall we?" He said pointing to the candle lit table. I nodded and we sat down to begin our meal.

-----

The date is going so well, we're catching up quite a lot, I was having a great time untill Vic opened his mouth and said the wrong thing.

"This food is amazing!" I said.

"I know, I only ate Italian when you decided to cheat on me with my brother, pick up and leave all in one." He said.

"Dude, you totally just ruined the night."

"I didn't mea-"

"Just- take me home." I said. He sighed but we got up and left none the less.

The car ride was silent, very silent. I caught Vic looking in my direction a few times. The car stopped but I kept looking out the window.

"We're home."

"I know."

"Kellin, I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"Look at me please?" I turned my head to face him.

"What?"

"I didn't mean to say those exact words and I'm honestly sorry. Forgive me?"

"I guess... you're forgiven."

"Thank you." He said and leant over pressing his lips against mine. I gasped a little and pulled away.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing my husband." He said and pressed his lips on mine again this time I kissed back and ran my hand through his hair. After a while we pulled away.

"Um... I'm gonna make sure Esme's in bed and..." I got out of the car and went into Vics house and straight to Esme's room, she was asleep with chavez laying right next to her, it was cute to be completely honest.

I got changed and went into bed. After a while Vic came to bed, I wasn't even thinking. As soon as he got in the bed I climbed on top of him and kissed him deeply, he kissed back and put his hands on my hips while my hands ran up his shirt. We pulled apart quickly and he took his shirt off then reconnected out lips only for his phone to start ringing. "Ignore it." I said and kissed his neck as I started to grind myself onto him, he gasped a little and his phone started ringing again. He groaned and picked up his phone which didn't stop me.

"Oh, hi Nancy." He said and I stopped kissing his neck and looked at him. "No, I'm not busy we can talk." He said. He mouthed a sorry and i got off him and laid back down, staring up at the ceiling. I can't believe he just did that. And for Nancy, I rolled over and tried to sleep. Afrer a while Vic came back in the room.

"Kellin?" He spoke. I didn't answer though. He couldn't see that I was still awake. I heard him shigh and get back into bed. He put his arm around me and I turned over with my eyes closed.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Just sleep." I answered and snuggled into him. These are the moments I missed the most, just being as close as possible with Vic. And I'm getting these moments back.