Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I shut my eyes tightly while I felt him gently move my hands and lift my singlet up. My hands automatically moved to cover my stomach but he gently lifted them off to. With gentle fingers he brushed over the old cuts and scars and barely passed his fingers over the new one.

I opened my eyes and my heart broke to see the pain in his eyes.

I touched my hand to his cheek, “Don’t cry, please don’t cry.”

He was going to say something when Louis came running towards us, “Harry, stop kissing her!”

I sat up so quickly bashing my head with Harry’s while pulling down my shirt and sleeves.

“Ow,” I say rubbing my head.

“Are you alright?” he asks worried.

I roll my eyes and nod.

Louis comes and stands over Harry, “What were you two doing?” He demands like a parent.

“He was tickling me!” I pout.

“Oh, poor Tilly; Harry learn to keep your hands to yourself.”

Amen, brother!

I stand up and walk towards the rocks around the edge and balance on them. Louis and Harry are talking for a bit when Harry walks in my direction.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” is all I can say.

He sighs and passes a hand through his hair.

“Tilly, you need to talk to someone,”

I shook my head, “No, I don’t. I’m fine.”

He chuckled without any amusement, “Hurting yourself does not mean you are fine!”

“Harry, just drop it please. If you want to help I want you to treat me the same way and pretend that you never saw anything. I’m not ready to talk about it and I don’t know if I ever will be but I like you Harry and I still want to be able to be the way I was with you before. Please, I don’t want to loose you.”

He looks at me torn, like he doesn’t know what to do but then he walks over and pulls me off a rock and into the warmest hug. He wraps his arms around my waist while I wrap mine around his neck breathing heavily.

He pulls back and looks at me. He lifts his hand to cup my face and wipes a tear I didn’t realize was there.

“Tilly, you know that I’m here for you, right?”

I nod and press my face back into Harry’s chest when I realized he wasn’t wearing a shirt.

“Ah!” I cry stepping backwards.

He looks at me puzzled and confused, “What?”

“You’re not wearing a shirt!” I don’t know what he found so amusing but he cracked up laughing and put and arm around my shoulder as we walked back to wear everyone else was.

They were all trying to convince Zayn to learn how to swim. I loved Niall’s point of argument to.

“What if you and Perrie were on an isolated romantic holiday in the middle of the Pacific and Perrie gets caught in a rip and there’s no one to save her but you.”

That stumped Zayn and then he said, “I’ll just get someone to teach me in a swimming pool someday soon.”

“About time,” Liam murmured.

“Hey, I was managing perfectly without knowing how to swim, for twenty years so leave me alone.”

“We better go now and let the girls pack,” Liam said suddenly and I agreed; I haven’t even started.

We go back up the stairs and the boys Eleanor go watch TV while I find a small suitcase under my bed. I saw Harry come in as well and I hold my breath until he says, “I’m going to help you pack.”

I smile at him and with some new confidence boost from I don’t know where, kiss him on the cheek while walking to my wardrobe. Suddenly arms wrap around me from behind and feel his breath on my throat as he whispers “do that again…”

I smile in his chest and move my head back to see him looking at me with caring green eyes. I lean up and gently kiss him again on the cheek and when he lets me go I’m standing there blushing.

He chuckles and says, “You’re cute when you blush,”

I shake my head at him in disbelief.

I look through my wardrobe looking for decent clothes. I find a whole load of t-shirts which I could hopefully wear if the oil and moisturizing cream does its magic. Harry sees me look hesitantly at the pile of short sleeves and instead of saying anything he takes them gently out of my hand and folds them and puts them into the suitcase.

I find a few pair of modest length shorts and chuck them at Harry who pouts as they hit him in the head. I crack up laughing and look inside for some jeans to bring. I find the dress I bought still wrapped and in the bag as well as the shoes in a separate shoe box.

“Is that what you’re wearing to the awards?” Harry asks.

I nod and slap his hand away as he tries to look.

“Not until the night,” I laugh as he groans but pulls his hands away. I put the dress and shoes at the bottom of the suitcase and pile the clothes on top hoping everything will fit. I find some converses, canvas shoes and toms which I chuck in as well. I made Harry turn around when I grabbed a good amount of bra’s and underwear to put in but I know he looked.

When I was done I had to make Harry sit on the bag so I could zip it.

That night, I had to call mum and dad to let them know what was happening. Mum came up to drop my passport off and met Eleanor. et night, I had to call mum and dad to let them know what was happening. Mum came up to drop my passport off and met EleanorMy mum soon left and Eleanor and I restricted ourselves to watching two movies and we chose Tin Man, my all time favourite movie. Before the TV show New Girl was out barely anyone know who Zooey Deschannel was but me because of Tin Man. I was her original faThen Elle made me watch the Up all Night tour on DVD. The concert looked amazing! And now I wanted to go to their Take me Home tThe boys just jumped around the stage and were full of energy and Zayn; man did he have some killer harmonies.

The next morning, Eleanor and I were awake before the boys came for once. We made pancakes for breakfast with maple syrup and ice cream and I must say it was the best breakfast I've had in a long time. The boys came around ten thirty and carried our bags to the car. They told us that we'd have to walk through the airport with them so they could say bye to their fans.

And the airport was loud! Girls were screaming their bloody heads off! We had a circle of bodyguards around us and up ahead of us as well. Louis was holding Eleanor's hand protectively and I couldn't help but smile. It must have been pretty weird seeing seven of us dragging suitcases behind. The screaming must have gotten a bit loud or maybe it was because I heard a girl shout, "Who's that slut Harry?! Marry me instead!" I must have flinched or done something to make Harry move closer and wrap an arm around my waist.