Chapter Two-High school Dares.

Riley Matthews and her best friend Maya Hart are insepreable.Each day they walk throught the glorious streets of New York to get from Riley's apartment to the subway.Today was like no other.Maya had awoken to her apartment empty as always and quickly got changed so then she didn't have to feel the bitterness of New York weather in winter for too long.Maya made her way through the snowy streets and finally arrived at Riley's place where she raced upto the door to avoid being out in the cold for longer than necessary.
"Good morning people.What an amazing day it is to be alive.The snow is sticking and falling in perfect harmony and I am carefree and happy with my best friend by my side."
Riley comes in twirling her self around in numerous ways and finally finishes her rendition with a bow in front of Maya.
"You okay Riles?You ready for yet another day of school?"
Maya groaned at the thought of another school day and wondered when this cruel cycle would end.Riley giddily nodded and pulled Maya out of the door,waving goodbye to her family as she went.

The two eneterd the subway just in time to catch the train they needed.They stood in their usual spots on the train and talked about nothing and everything until their stop.As they entered the school something seemed different.Everyone was starimg at Riley and Maya as they walked down the hallway.Well Maya walked whilst Riley stumbled as always.They reached Maya's locker where Lucas and Farkle where stood talking about some random things.
"Move Cowboy."
"Make me Hart."
Maya and Lucas always did this in the mornings as they were locker neighbours.They would tease each other and call each other names all of the time whilst Riley and Farkle would glare at each other from the side.That is the way life worked with the four of them.Saying they were enemies would be a definite understatement!
A voice was heard from somewhere nearby.
"Oh guys look they're there!Riley and Farkle.OMG Riarkle guys it's happening!"
Those comments left the four of them confused.Who was Riarkle and why is there now a group of people around them,watching their every moves?
"What?"
Riley and Farkle said at the same time.
"Hey I was saying that.It is not fair!I don't understand what you guys think is going on between us but we are definitely NOT dating!"
Riley practically screamed the last part to make sure everyone heard.

"Oh okay well then if you guys are sure you don't have feelings for each other then how about you take this bet?If you guys date for a month and don't fall inlove with each other then we will leave you alone and belive you but if you guys end up being together afterwards then you can thank us in some way we choose."

All of the school was staring at Riley and Farkle at that point and they couldn't really say no.It would look like they were cowards.So they stepped forward and stared straight into each others eyes.
"So Riley would you like to go on a date with me tonight after school?"
"Errrr......Sure?"
With that the school erupted in applause and then the bell rang meaning the start of classes,leaving just Riley,Maya,Lucas and Farkle still stood there,shocked expressions on their faces.

This was definitely going to be an interesting month!
__________________________
A/N
Yup.There you go the second chapter is here and it this is kinda the first full chapter.I have wanted to do a Riarkle book for a while now and I love reading the books about bets so I thought 'why not write one' .
Tell me what you think please.
Megan x