Chapter 1: The Newcomer

Roxas was called into the meeting room, Xemnas had told everyone in the organization that a newcomer has came. Roxas sat on his chair and slouched in it "Ugh another boring meeting..." Xemnas shot him a look and silenced everyone in the room. "Everyone let's welcome Xion, the 14th member of the Organization 13!" Roxas looked at Xion and sat up straight in his chair "At least I'm not the only new one anymore..." Axel smacked the back of Roxas's head "We'll go to the rooftop today, and bring some Sea-salt icecream, got it memorized?" Roxas shook his head "Yea yea whatever Axel..." he teleported down towards Xion, who just stood there looking around nervously. {I better show her around...} Roxas thought and walked towards her "H-hey um Xion is it?" Xion jumped "O-oh! um y-yes thats me!" Roxas grinned "I'm Roxas! Nice to meet you!" he held out one hand and looked at Xion. Xion slowly took his hand and shook it "Mind if you show me around?" He nodded "Of course!"

-After showing Xion around-
Roxas had some Sea salt icecream with him and went up the stairs to the rooftop, Xion followed him and stared at the blue popsicle"Um what's that called?" Roxas turned around and looked at the icecream, "Oh these are called Sea-salt Icecream..." Xion looked confused "Sea...salt?"  she took one and bit into it, "Its sweet... yet salty..." Roxas laughed "Thats why its Sea-salt Icecream dummie!" Xion sat on the border of the roof and talked to Roxas about many things, Axel just watched them and smirked {He's crushing on her, i know it...} "Well I'm gonna go hit the hay... See you guys on tomorrow's mission." he said while he left Roxas and Xion alone on the roof. Roxas yawned, "Well, I'm gonna go sleep too, see you tomorrow okay?"  Xion nodded and walked down to her room which was across from Roxas' room. "Good night!" as they closed their bedroom doors.

A/N: Maybe I'll make the 2nd chapter later! x3