Chapter 4: Yen Sid's Message

Roxas sat on his bed and looked over at his dairy, which was barely touched ever since Xion came into the Organization. {I guess I could write a little about some stuff...} he thought and grabbed it. It felt dusty, he brushed off the dust and grabbed a pen. {Well here I go...} "Day 10: Xion. Ever since I met Xion my life had changed, but I also found out she was a heartless. I will keep this a secret from the others before anything else happens. Rescuing Xion was the only thing I will promise to do: Keep her safe no matter what. She's part of my life now. If I had a heart, it would be hers by now. I won't give up on her easily, I would die for Xion to keep her alive.--Roxas. Roxas closed his dairy and stood up "I better go take a walk or something." he said and walked outside of Castle Oblivion. He heard some kids nearby an alley laughing. {I wish i was like them...} Roxas sighed and continued to walk towards the train station, a purple train with bright yellow stars was there "Since when this was here?" he said and decided to board the train. {Nobody here... strange} and sat down. The train began to move slowly, "W-wait huh?!" Roxas rushed towards the door, {Crud! its locked!} he knocked on the door angrily "Lemme out!" he shouted as the train finally stopped at a tall, weird looking tower. "Why did it take me here?" The train went backwards back to the station, leaving Roxas on the floating island. "Crud..." he sighed and walked over to the tower, he walked up the stairs and saw a tall old man by his desk reading a spell book. "Hello... Roxas.." he said and looked up from his book. The man stood up and walked over to Roxas "I am Master Yen Sid, and you were taken here to be informed about something." Roxas was confused, he was gonna tell him what exactly? "You have hearts tied to yours, if you don't save Xion by the 23rd day, she will disappear." Roxas was surprised "D-disappear?! Why?!" Yen sid sighed "She is a heartless, and heartless must disappear." Roxas growled "SHE WONT DISAPPEAR!" and ran out to see the train waiting for him. "I'll show you!" and left on the train.