Chapter 6: Namine

As Roxas continued to heal his wounds, he dreamed that he was in a white room filled with drawings, a girl sat by his bed smiling warmly "Roxas, I been waiting for you." Roxas couldn't move or speak {Who are you? What is this place?} he asked, Namine explained "This is a room that has been created of Sora's memories." Roxas was confused {Sora?} he felt like he knew the name. Namine took a drawing from the wall "Sora is part of your heart Roxas, and he's been sleeping for years. Only you can free him with the Keyblade." Roxas's keyblade appeared next to Namine, as it went to Roxas's hand. {Only... I can free him...?} Xeahnort appeared and dragged Namine away "Your time is up Namine!" Namine struggled and yelled "Save Sora, Roxas!" as she was pulled into the dark portal. Roxas then woke up in his room, Xion was waiting for him to wake up. "Roxas!" she hugged him tightly and sniffled "I thought you died!" Roxas sighed "I wouldn't die on you.." he pats her back and stands up "I met a girl in my dream, Namine.." he mumbled, Xion looked at him "Namine...?" Roxas nodded "Yea.. I wanna be alone today.." Xion sighed "O-okay.." she walked out of his room and went outside of Castle Oblivion. Roxas went to the pond that was behind the castle, it was slowly getting dried up. "If Sora is part of my heart.. that means.. I'm two people?" He screamed angrily and kicked the ground "THIS IS SO CONFUSING!"  Namine came and approached Roxas "You'll soon figure it out Roxas, don't try so hard okay?" Roxas calmed down and stared at her angrily "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He shouted angrily. Namine grabbed Roxas's face, and kissed his cheek "Don't be so feisty Roxas." and disappeared. "I'm sorry Xion.." Roxas stood there and sat on the ground "I'll try to rescue you whenever I can.."

A/N: Well, this chapter is short since I haven't updated this story in 2-3 months, but here it is :P