Nails on a Chalkboard

Humans have always been... noisy. To me even whispers are like screaming in my ear, I can't take it. I just want to tear out your voice box, so noisy, so loud. When some people learn to talk they never stop. Every time I go outside, just constant shouting in my ear that I intended to silence. All must be silenced, none must speak.

Today marks day two of my three day adventure and nobody has died yet, I'm kind of disappointed in myself. Time to shut the world up.

My first victim was a blonde girl, no older than 20. I broke into her house through a window, she must of heard me because she ran in the room I was in with a baseball bat. I was only armed with a knife, and she struck me in the head. The pain felt so good, i couldn't help but laugh.

I knocked the bat out of her hand, easily I might add. That blow to the head barely fazed me, it actually just pumped me up more. I pulled out the knife and she started screaming. I hated her voice, so loud SO AGONIZINGLY LOUD. I stabbed her through the throat, her screams replaced with desperate gasps.

She choked to death before she had the chance to bleed out. Good riddance, she was so loud I just had to end her annoying life. One less bit of change won't hurt anything.

However watching her trying to breath with a knife in her throat did make me feel alive again, it felt like a drug. Such beautiful shades of red painting the floor like a canvas.

So beautiful.