Say Something

"Pagod na ko, B..."

     "We can't be together. I know that. I get that. But what would you have me do? I can't help what I'm feeling... I love you."

     "And what would you have me do? Defy my parents? Become your mistress? Do you expect me to do all those for you? I love you but not that much to make me do something that would make me lose who I am."

     "That's your problem. You don't love me that much."

     "That's unfair, B. That's unfair. Do you love me that much that you're willing to take me on as your mistress? If you really love me that much, you'd understand where I am coming from."

     "When did I ever tell you or ask you to be my mistress?  Tell me, what did I ask from you? Tell me!"

     "You told me to wait."

     "Yes. Yes, I did."

     "I'm sorry, I can't. I can't anymore. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

     "I see... Well, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, too... Know this though, in case you haven't really paid attention... I have fought hard for this, for what we have... What I'm really sorry about is that you haven't, you didn't. Ako lang lahat..."

     "B..."

     "If only you found it in your heart to give me time to work things out - just as I promised you... That was the only thing I asked from you... The only thing. How much more do you need from me to prove myself to you? How much more? I guess this is goodbye, Sarah... Pagod na din ako."

****************************************************************************************************
My first attempt at writing a fanfic...
Driven by my admiration of S and B
Inspired by my conversations with a fellow AshBoo fan (You know who you are 😋)
Next chapter soon...