Chapter 3

I quickly grabbed the closest object which could be used as a wapon, which turned out to be a frying pan. There was another deafening crahs. Harry ran and hid behind the wall, and Dudley joined him shortly after.

The door swung of its hinges, missing me by an inch.Standing at the doorway, there was a huge, hairy, giant-like man.

"Sorry 'bout that," His voice was rather deep, yet kind at the same time. He picked up the door and put nto back into it's rightful place.

Vernon and Petuniaran down to us, and a gun was in Vernon's hands.

"Put it down, Dursley, yeh great prune," The giant said. I kept the fryng pan in my hands, and raised it into the air, but the giant just looked down at me and chuckled.

"Amelia!" He smiled, "It's been a long time since 've seen yeh! Where's yeh brother?".

Then, Harry came out of the shadows, "I'm here".

"Who are you?" Myself and Harry asked at the same time.

The man smiled again, "I'm Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds of Hogwarts".

"What's Hogwarts?".

"What do yeh mean, 'What's Hogwarts'?Don' you know where yeh parents learnt it all?".

Vernon eventually spoke, "I forbid you to tell them, sir!".

I looked at Vernon, "Tell us what?".

Hagrid looked at myself and Harry, and handed us the letters we had never opened, "You're magic".