Chapter 24

Harry's POV

I still can't believe that Louis cheated on Ashley and that he told me not to call him again, and that he thought i was dating Ashley! I walked into the guest room and sat on the chair across from Ashley.

"Ash?" I asked

"Ya" She mumbled but didn't bother to look up.

"Everything will be alright..."I said, or at least I hope it will be alright.

"No it won't. He cheated on me. The twins won't have a father any more." She said.

"What do you mean, the twins won't have a father any more" I asked.

"I mean. i'm moving and only a few people will have my number and address. I can't have Louis around them. What will he do? He lied. Is he going to lie about everything else?" She asked still crying.

"Ash you can't" I said.

"Yes I can and I will. I have to go. I will text you" She said.

I nodded my head and hugged her. She hugged back tighter and cried a little more. 

"Bye i will miss you" I said.

"Harry you are one of the people i am going to tell where I am living and everything, but i do need to go." She said and then got up, walked out the door.

Ashley's POV

I can not stay in England. Louis is here and i can't deal with that. As i walked out of Harry's flat, i got in my car and drove home. When i got home, i found boxes in the basement and went to my room. I went to the closet and started packing all of my clothes. After i got all of my clothes i got more boxes and put my shoes in the box. After i had put some shoes in I saw a college i made awhile ago. It was of Louis and I. If only he didn't cheat and nothing would be wrong. Everything would be perfect. I looked at the college one more time and then ripped it apart and threw it away. About a hour later i finished packing up my whole room, but my laptop, phone, and make-up.

Since I was done packing my room I went and packed all of the twins things. It took a while, but after 2 hours i finished. I am not packing any of the furniture, I think i will just buy all new things. I finished packing everything after that and then went back to my room and sat on the ground. I grabbed my laptop and started looking at new houses. I found a really nice house in California. That is the house we are moving to. I hit buy. I now have a new house. I think i won't sell this house just yet, keep this house and the one in California. 

Since i had found a house not in England it is time for me to go and pick the twins up from Liam's and move. I grabbed my phone and purse, then went to my car. I got in the car and drove to Liam's flat. I got out and knocked on the door. A few seconds later Danielle answered.

"Hi Ashley" She said while smiling.

"Hi Dani, can i come in?" I asked.

"Of course you can" She said. I smiled and walked in. We both walked into the living room to see the twins asleep.

"Hey Ashley" Liam said.

"Hi Liam. Can i talk to you?" I asked.

"Ya sure" He said.

"I'm leaving.." I said.

"What do you mean, leaving?" Liam said raising his voice.

"I am moving, i can't live here anymore" I said with a tear in my eye.

"You can't just leave. What about Louis? Why are you leaving Louis?" He asked.

"Louis cheated on me. I can't stay here" I said with tears streaming down my cheeks. Danielle came over and hugged me.