Chapter Twelve <3

Ashley's POV

I am so happy. I don't even know how to explain it. I am in Florida, in Disney! I was still holding Riley, who is hiding in my shoulder. Lou has Lily. For some reason she loves the cameras.  

"Ash i think we should put the kids to bed, it is really late" Louis told me. 

Ya it was late. Probably should go to bed.

"Ya sure" I told him with a smile. 

"Okay" He said while finding his way to the twins room.

I followed him to the twins room and smiled. The room was beautiful.

"Lily, Riley time for bed." Lou said.

"ok" They both said.

I nodded my head and put Riley in her bed, while Lou put Lily in her bed.

"Goodnight" Lou and I both said and walked out of the room, shutting the door.

I walked to the couch and sat down. Lou walked to the couch also and sat next to me.

"Lou....Do you think we could maybe ever be like girlfriend and boyfriend again?" I asked him afraid of what his answer might be.

"I have been thinking about that lately" He told me.

Wow he has been thinking about it. I didn't know that.

"You have?" I manged to mumble out.

"Yes Ash. I still love you. A lot" He told me

He still loves me? Best thing i have heard in a while!

"I still love you too!" I told him.

With that he kissed me. I was shocked. I can't believe he did that. Of course i kissed back. He pulled away and smiled

"Ashley will you be my girlfriend once again?" He asked. 

"Yes, as long as you promise not to cheat on me" I told him while smiling.

"Promise!" He said.

With that we both smiled.

"Im tired, let's go to bed" I told him.

"Okay love" He said. 

We both walked to the bedroom holding hands. I loved this. We were finally back together!

With that we both fell asleep holding each others hands.