Chapter Ten <3

Louis' POV

I finally found Ashley and the twins. I ran over to them with the boys following. 

"Hi" I said a little loud.

She turned around and looked at me, "Lou, what are you doing i thought you would be spending ever moment with you're girlfriend." She said.

"Um..No i broke up with her and c'mon we can talk later we have a plane to catch." I told her looking around, seeing the boys just standing there.

"Okay, the girls are sleeping, the luggage is already aboard and now we need to get on." She says with a smile on her face.

Ashley's POV

Yes! Lou had broken up with Eleanor and now it is time for all of us just to have a nice vacation. 

"Okay" Lou said while picking up Riley. 

I nodded and picked up Lily, letting the people take away the stroller.

All eight of us had made it onto the plane it one piece. The people who were in charge took us to the first class section. Wow i have never been in first class, well in reality I had only been on a plane once. They put the kid seats in for Lily and Riley. Louis and I put them in their car seats and sat down behind them.

"Ashley?" Louis asked. I guess he thought i was sleeping.

"Ya?" I mumbled.

"How are you" He asked.

"Um okay." I said while trying to fix the air temperature so it wasn't so cold.

"Well why a okay?" He asked while looking at me.

"Well, it is just sort of crazy what has happened in the past few days" I told him still trying to get the air temperature. 

"I can understand." He said while getting a blanket.

"You cold too?" I asked.

"No but i figured you'd want one" He said while handing me one. I smiled.

"Thanks, well I think i am going to take a nap. Talk to you later" I said.

Harry's POV

I was just sitting there on the plane when i thought came into my head. Who were the twins godfathers? I so wanted to know. I bet i am one of them. I looked over to the twins and saw Riley crying. I got unbuckled and walked over to her and unbuckled her. I picked her up.

"Riley what's wrong?" i asked her wiping her tears.

"Where are we?" She asked putting her head in my shoulder. 

I sat back down. "We are in an airplane going to Disney!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I want daddy" She said still crying. 

She is the shy one. "Okay" I said while walking to Lou's seat. 

"Lou?" I said.

"Ya?" He said while taking an earphone out.

"Um Riley wants you" I told him.

"Oh okay thanks" He said while reaching up for Riley.

I handed Riley over to Lou and went and sat back down.