<8> - 'NO'

Hi, okay. I will update for you guys <3 I know you love this story so, Author-nim will give another chapter for everyone. Enjoy it! *smiles and claps*

***

Jellal and Erza enjoy the time they spent together. Erza toured Jellal on their campus, they went to the different rooms and end up in the cafeteria. Students looking at them suspiciously, they think that maybe his one who Erza's dating, not Gray. Some of the girls fantasizing over Jellal. They like his white-skin, a light blue colored hair and a tattoo on his face.

"Are they okay? They kept on looking at us." Jellal noticed the eyes of the students over him. "I think they like you, look at how they drooling on you. Your such a heartthrob." Erza said then chuckles. They ordered burgers, fries, chickens, and more. They enjoy eating while someone went on their table.

"Who is he, Erza-san." She raise her head and she a grinning Lucy. "Ohh, Lucy-san. He is Jellal Fernandez my...."

"Who? Your boyfriend? Oh my Erza! He's handsome! And he looks like Gray but I think his better." Wendy said while acting like a cute cat. "N-no. He's not. He's just my.... my best friend. He's going to study here, with us." Erza said while scratching the back of her head. "Are you sure? Your blushing." Lucy said. Erza wave her hands as a sign of NO.

"She's right. We're just friends. I'm her childhood friend. Nice to meet you, I'm Jellal Fernandez."

"Nice to meet you. Can we sit here? If you don't mind." Lucy asked. Jellal and Erza nodded.  The two ordered their food and happily chatting with the childhood friends. After that, they go to their respective classes.

Lucy and Erza go together. "So? Are the two of you dating?"

"No, we're not but.... I like him, he seems to not noticing me. I'm just a childhood friend for him."

"Are you sure? But I noticed him.. Looking at you.. Maybe he likes you too Erza, but he can't say it to not ruin your relationship."

"I don't think so. I'm not his type of girl, and I know he loves someone."

"And who is she?"

"I don't know but he just said that he likes or loves someone"

"Because its that you. Your the one he loves, and I feel it."

***

Natsu runs on their room really fast, he search for Gray and when he sees him. "YAAAAAAAAAAAH! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

"What now Natsu? Your so noisy! Can you please stop shouting? F**king red head!"

"I....saw.......her.......with........some.......one" Natsu said while breathing heavily. "Her? Someone? Who?" Gray asked in confusion. "YOUR GIRL! I saw Erza with someone. They are eating in the Cafeteria, a while ago."

"MY GIRL? Heh. Are you a fool? She's just my maid and I don't like her. And I'm not intrusive about that guy."

"But... I think... They are really close. You know why? He wraps her arms around Erza's waist and they kissed."

"WHAT?" Gray said then stands up. "AHAHAHAHA! Fool. Its not true. So, Erza's really your girl." Natsu gave Gray a teasing look. "Can you please stop it," sits down, "again. I don't like her. So can you please stop disturbing me."

Natsu sit beside him and continue to ask unecessary things. "Really? You don't like her? But why you act like that when I said that he wraps his arms and kiss Erza. So you like him? Admit it Gray."

"Yah! How many times do you want to know that I really don't like her, hu? I'm not jealous or something. Even though I see them kissing or hugging or whatever they want to do, I will not be jealous or cry because of that. So please, can you stop?" Gray said and glares at Natsu.

"Did I said that your jealous? And your going to cry after seeing them like that?"

"Stop. Okay?" with that, Natsu stop on teasing Gray. Erza and Lucy came and sit beside him. "Ya, I saw you with someone a while ago Erza-san. Who is he?" he asked the red-haired girl. Gray listened secretly, waiting for Erza to answer. "Oh, he's my childhood friend."

"Really. Now? Are you okay Gray?" Gray shocked and look at Natsu with his wide eyes. "Are you jealous Gray?" Lucy asked. "No! I'm not. Stop saying such nonsense or I will going to kick you from here!"

***

Erza Scarlet's POV

After that whole day f**king classes, I went to my locker and put all my stuffs when someone hug me from my back. "Hey!"

"Its me, Jellal. Are you going home, now?" he asked then I nodded. "Want to have some time chatting with me? Lets go to the nearby coffee shop here. Can we?" he turns me to face him. I will going to answer him when a hand grab his.

"She's not free now, just let her go."

"And who are you?"

"I'm only his schoolmate, classmate, maybe a friend and her landlord." Jellal looked at him in shocked and turned to look at me. "L-landlord?" he asked me and I answered yes. He knows that this guy, Gray was the one I should kill but until now. He's still alive and I lived with him. "I'm his childhood friend, and I want to talk to her. So can you leave us alone?"

"You should leave her alone." and with that Gray grabbed my wrist and drag me. I look back and saw Jellal looking at us. We went to the parking lot, he opens the door for me. "I should spent time with him Gray."

"You can do it sometime, not now."

"And why? What's your reason?"

"You should cook food for me."

"And that's all your reason? You want me to cook for you. Duh, Gray. You can order or eat on a luxury restaurant if you want."

"But I want to eat with you. To spent time with you. To talk to you."

"Are you insane? Can you please let me go with him. I really missed him so much and......"

"And I don't give you my permission yet."

"But Gray...." and he starts the car and drive fast. "Hey! Gray. I want to talk to him. Let us be, please. Hey! Stop this your f**king car Bastard Gray Fullbuster!"

"Can you please shut up your mouth?"

"I DON'T WANT TO JUST STOP THIS CAR! GRAAAAAAAY!" and he finally stops his c-----.

Gray Fullbuster's POV

"I DON'T WANT TO JUST STOP THIS CAR! GRAAAAAAAY!"

I stop the car and kiss her on her lips. I don't know what happening to me but that's the only thing that came to my mind. Kiss her to make him stop and she really stops.

I move my head and kiss her more. I hold her head to deepen our kiss and what makes me shock is.... she kisses me back. As sweet as I gave to her, I immediately stop it with a peck on her lips. "Now.. you shut ut up." she opens her eyes and sits straight. She looks outside the window.

I see from the window how she blushed a little red.

***

A really short update. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Spread the love. Muahugs.