<2> - SHE ALMOST FELL

Another chapter will be releasing today :D Hope you all enjoy it :** Keep fighting guyzz XD Sorry for some wrong grammars.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of this characters.

**

CHAPTER 2 - SHE ALMOST FELL

Natsu Dragneel's POV

"Hey Dragneel. You're here?!" That fool shouted when I enter the door to Mira's house. "Hey bastard! You're also here!" I said while grabbing his collar. "Hey! Stop that bastards. You're too annoying." Gray said while sitting on the couch.

"You're a bastard too Fullbuster, so stop acting like a good boy." I said and throw a pillow to his face. "WHAT?!" he shouted and walk towards us. "Guys. Stop that nonsense fight. Look! Lucy has a guest. I thought?" Mira said. Naaaah! I forgot.

"I'm sorry Erza, Natsu and the others are always like this. They always fighting even it's too nonsense." Lucy said. "No, it's okay." Erza replied. "This is our hideout. Welcome to Mira's house." I said then smiled at her.

"Hi, I'm Mira the owner of this house. I'm sorry for what this three does."

"No. It's okay, they look like a kindergarten students. Fighting for no such reasons." Erza said, yaah. I thought so.

Gray Fullbuster's POV

"No. It's okay, they look like a kindergarten students. Fighting for no such reasons." That red-haired girl said. Wha-what? This girrrrrl! "Kindergarten?" I said and walk towards her. I looked at her and notice how beautiful is she. I give her my precious smirk. Her eyes widen in shock. Kawaiii.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" a familiar voice shouted. "Here she is Fullbuster." Natsu said then someone hugged me, a back hug. "I miss you my Gray-sama. I really miss you." she said. "Yaah! Juvia, stop it." I said while removing her arms around my waist.

"Why? Juvia was your girlfriend right? So what's the problem with that?" she said and tighten her hug. "I can't breathe." I replied and suddenly she removed her arms. "I'm sorry my Gray-sama." I just nodded and look to my right. Gosh! I want to break-up with her!

"Who are you? Are you my new rival for Gray-sama? He's only mine! Gray-sama is MINE!" Juvia said while looking to Erza. That red-haired girl widen her eyes again. Ugh, too cute. Oh! No! Erase that!

"Juvia, she's Erza. Our new schoolmate and friend. She's not your rival." Lucy said, that Erza just nodded and smiled to Juvia. "Okay! Juvia's fine now."

-ONTHENEXTDAY-

I hate school! I really don't want to go here! "Hey Gray!" a familiar voice get my attention. "Lucy? Why?"

"Laxus want to see you, he has something to tell you. Go to his office right now." Lucy said. Grrrr! That Laxus >//<

While taking my path to Laxus office I saw Erza alone walking to the corridor. I secretly followed her. Why are you so interesting? You look like a princess to me but your attitude? Tss, too rough. I keep on looking at her and never know that we are here in our Cafeteria.

Erza get something in her bag, it's a book and she starts reading while walking then someone bump at her. I immediately run to her and gladly, I catch her. Our faces are now really close to each other. I looked at her and saw what beauty she has.

I felt like all of the students in cafeteria were kept on looking at us but I hold her waist tightly and stay in our position. I see how her face turns red. Is she blushing or it all because of shame.

"I'm sorry." She removed my arms to her waist and fixed herself. "No problem, are you okay?" I asked her. "Yes, I'm alright. Thank you." she mouthed and form a smile on her sweet lips. Wait! Sweet? Erase that!

Erza Scarlet's POV

I almost fell but thanks to him but he's still my slaughter. Now I realize why that Juvia really like Gray, he's good looking that's all. But I felt something when I'm with him a while ago. My heart beat becomes agile, I really don't know why but maybe because of what he did? Right?!

"Hey Erza? Are you okay?" Lucy asked. I never taught she was beside me already. "Ye-yeah. I'm fine. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing, are you sure, you're okay?" she asked me again. "Yes. I taught something but it's not important." I replied. She said goodbye and went straight to her next class. Because I'm lazy and I do not really like the course I took, I stayed in the library and search some things about Gray.

Time passed, I go to my last class for today, Management. I sit in the central part of the room then look to my classmates. I can see how wealthy they are. Expensive bags, clothes, accessories, gadgets, and more.

The bell rang and it means, the class will start till our professor came. I sit properly and glance to my seatmate. Wait? I have a seatmate? But I'm alone here! I thought. I look to him slowly and see who's the person it is. "G-Gray?!"

O_____________O - my eyes

^_____________^ - his eyes

What is he doing here! What that freaking bastard doing here! As I thought. "Yah! Too shock, uh." Gray said and put his evil grin. Yes! He's evil! "What are you doing here?" I asked. "What do you think? And what are you doing here too?"

"Hey! Don't ask my question to me. So what are you doing here?" I asked him back. "I want to learn. You know, I'm a Bussiness Management student. If you don't mind." Then winks at me. I just listened to the professor even though I did not necessarily want. It's more okay to listen to a sleepy professor rather than listening to my arrogant classmate.

After class, I went straight to Master Sting's home. Until now, I still had no strategy in how to be close with that man. I can't kill him if we can't be close to each other.

"So? Maybe, you can be his personal maid. That's what I'm thinking right now, Erza." Master suggested. Yes! His right. Maybe, I can be his personal maid but. "What will I do to be his maid? We are really not close." I reply with hesitation.

"Hmm, maybe. Lucy can help you."

**

End of the story :D It means this chapter only! :)

Too short update right? Hope you all like it. If someone or anybody reading this! :] I really love GrayZa! A lot! :D Too many feels for them! ~~~