Telling Is Just The Easy Part................................. {2}

A/N: Alright this is part twoo, I have almost no idea what i'm doing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarah's P.O.V

       I was pacing around my room when Rashawn rang the doorbell. I had already taken the test, and I was just anxious to tell him what was going on.

" Hey Tarah, gimme some lovin' " Rashawn greeted me rushing through my door, and wrapping me in a big ass bear hug which i didn't return, even though I very much wanted,  I haven't seen him since the night at his house and then we go to different schools so that just makes it worse.

" Ummm.... there's something really wrong and I just wanted to tell you about it." Still wrappeed in his embrace but never returning the gesture, he picked me up and sat on my bed with me straddling him.

" Whats the matter tell Dr.Phill about all your problems and all your worries." He whispered into my ear, then softly kissing my neck.

Sliding off his warm body and onto the floor, i tuck my knees under my chin. " I'm pregnant and the baby is yours. But before you ask, YES i am absolutely sure i took a test like 10 minuets before you came here." I say softly but firm all at the same time.

Picking me up of the ground and carring me bridal style towards my bed. " Well then we will do whatever, you wanna do, you have my support. But I gotta go talk to your brother so get some rest alright?" Tucking me under the covers he walked away. Before he could get to the door I called out " I love you Rashawn, thank you."

" Love you too babe, and look on the bright side at least I'm not having kids with a hoe" Rashawn called while chuckling softly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rashaw's P.O.V

Walking out of Tarah's room the only thing I'm thinking is that even thought all this shit is really fucked up and right before our senior year. I'm not gonna leave her. If she decides to keep the baby then I will be the best father in the world.

As i approach the living room, I hear voices talking so I just stay in the background to see what's going on. 

" Aye yo Taylor, I was just thinking when you gonna let me hit up your sister?" I peeked round the corner to get a glimpse of Taylor and his friend Alex playing FIFA 2012. Alex is Taylor's best friend so I guess you can call him attractive, but because I'm not a girl and I'm not gay he was a fuck nigger.

" Hell no man never, plus her and Rashawn are together anyways." came Taylor's reply.

" Rashawn cant do nothing ok, that nigga is soft." After hearing that I revealed  myself and  stood behind behind Alex on the couch. " Oh really, wanna test out that theory Alex?" Jumping up suddenly from where he was sitting, Alex holds his hands up in surrender then saying in a shaky voice " naw man you know i was just playing, Ummmm... anyways Taylor my man, I think im just gonna go, see you later." Giving Taylor a man hug, he left.

I sat on the couch next to Taylor and since he had kept quiet this while time, I guess he wanted to start a convo with me. " you are gonna take care of my sister right?"

"Yeah man i love her." Still resistant Taylor kept talking.

" This is your fault, and even if i love the baby i'll always blame you." looking at him with solemn eyes i sighed "yeah I know".

"Alright then enough of this woman, emotions shit lets play some SOCCER bitch!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Probably not the best chapter, but please tell me what you think and share my story with your friends.... I just wanna take the time to dedicate this chapter to Chayanne, girl you crazy, THANKX.

VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!