Its Just My Luck

A/N: ok this is my first book, and enjoy talk folks. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

"I had sex with Rashawn" are the first words out of my mouth when my best friends Ashley and chyna entered my room. 

"What!" They both exclaimed. Ashley sank to the floor, and chyna stood frozen with shock.  

"after Imani's party I didn't feel like going home, I had just broken up with Brandon, I was very horny, and I had already liked him so we went to his house but I just snuck out in the morning". I hung my head in confusion and worry as I ranted out my problems to them. 

" That's not even the worst part, because my period is very, very late" 

"did you use protection?" Chyna asked, now walking over and laying on my king sized, one direction covered bed. 

"Yeah but maybe it ripped or something" I explained. 

"well honey you need to take a test" Ashley inquires while coming over and wrapping me in one of her famous best friend hugs. 

Burrowing my head into her shoulder "no way, I can't people will see me and either start a rumor or judge me"  

"well I don't care what people say so I'm gonna go buy it ok? Be back in 20" chyna replied running for my door, with Ashley not far behind her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

After they left I flopped my body back into my bed and cuddled with my favorite One Direction pillow, some tears leaking out.

"knock knock, I'm coming in anyways!" My older brother Taylor practically yelled, he was always loud and at 6'1 he wasn't able to be inconspicuous.

"TAYLOR GET OUT!" I screamed sitting up and wiping stay tears from my face. " What's wrong sis? who's making my favorite sister in the world cry?" Taylor came up to the edge of the bed and like the creeper he is stared right into my hazel eyes.

"I'm your only sister dummy" I replied as I rolled my eyes and put the covers over my face. "Tell me, now or I'm gonna pick you up". He knows I don't exactly like being in the air.

" You wouldn't " slowly peeking out from under the covers to see a pedofile smile slide across his face.

"Fine then you asked for it", moving like a ninja he picked me up covers and all, swinging me over his shoulder, then hoisting me over his head like I was an ancient sacrifice to the gods.

"Tay, I swear if you don't put me down I'll castrate you, but I'm gonna tell I ok?" taking a sigh of relief as the ground returned under my feet. " IhadsexwithRashawnandnowmyperiod.... Islateandimightbe... Pregnant" I said in a speedy flourish. 

"You did what?!" Taylor quickly suddenly pulled his IPhone 4s and started typing like a mad man. "Hey Tay who are I texting?" "Rashawn , we are gonna sort this while thing out now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!