Getting Things In Order?.........................................{3}

A/N: Alright you guys....... I am really happy that I have a really decent amount of reads so far and I just wanna encourage you all to follow my page and vote please vote....... I really Appreciate it. This chapter is dedicated to my girl Aisha, who is just the best, thankx for all your help babe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarah's P.O.V.

If you can't hear what i'm tring to say

If you cant read from the same page

maybe i'm going deaf, maybe i'm going blind

maybe i'm out of my mind

OK now he was close, tried to domesticate you

but your an animal, baby it's in your nature

just let me liberate you

hey, hey, hey

you don't need no papers

hey, hey, hey

that man is not your maker

and that's why i'm gon' take a good girl

i know you want it

i know you want it

i know you want it

your a good girl

cant let it get passed me

your far from plastic

talk about getting blasted

i hate these blurred lines

i know you wan it

i know you want it

i know you want it

but your a good girl 

the way you grab me

must wanna get nasty

go ahead, get at me

I was cleaning my room and dancing around like a complete idiot with the broom  while listening to Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. My mom quietly slipped in the room just watching me then out of the blue said " I knew you could dance" and of course i'm just plain clumsy so I dropped the broom and tried to jump on my bed. Lets just say i missed my like a foot and ended up totally banging my head on the edge of my bed really hard.

" Oh my gosh, hunny are you ok? My mom was now bending over me, all up in my face.

"Hey mom?........... why is there two of you?" I tried to sit up but was pushed back down by my mommy. 

"Alright, i'm just gonna have to take you to the doctor's office right quick ok? we are going to see Dr.Richmond so get dressed." Stalking away from my still stunned body she called to my brother, " Taylor i'm gonna take Tarah to the doctor, you wanna come?"

" Naw i'm ok , ill just be at Ashley's house" came Taylor's reply from downstairs, even as he said it you could hear the front door slam.

My lovely mother softly murmured " what an adorable couple" then turning to me who was still on the floor, recovering " I'm gonna get the car started,  hurry up and get dressed please" after that she just left.

Getting up from my previous position on the floor i go to my large closet room and get out some shorts and a Maryln Monroe sweatshirt and pair iit with some white Toms. I finally made it to the car and my mom speed off.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had waited for a good 30 minuets for the doctor, and in that short amount of time it seems that i have developed a huge headache. I just decided to go for a whole physical that way when school rolls around i can be ready. I totally forgot about the about the pregnancy thing due to me hitting my head. But until my doctor came in the room looking really worried I didn't remember a damn thing. 

" Umm Tarah, do you want to speak to me alone, or can your mom still be in the room?" Dr. Richmond asked worriedly.

" Might as well tell her" I lay back  against the table and shield my eyes from the light.

" Well Mrs.Fichenelli, it seems as thought some of the tests your daughter took came back positive for pregnancy." My doctor was very cautious of my moms emotions as she told her the secret that i was only able to keep for 3 days. 

" Tarah what the hell is she talking about, you being pregnant?" Jeez my mom has a really loud voice.

" Well my period was M.I.A so 3 days ago i took  a test and it came out positive, i was just figuring out a way to tell you."

 "Please tell me you at least know who the father is" She pleaded.

Before she even finished the sentence i started hating her for it. " Of course I do, I'm not a slut, and its Rashawn's thank you very much."

How my own mother could think that of me was just seriously wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarah's P.O.V

Later my mom dropped me off at Rashawn's house. " All right honey be careful, if anything bad happens just call me ok?"

I knew my mom cared about me, but i had still not forgiven her. Its been about a month since i've seen Rashawn, and now I had an ultrasound picture to show him, so he know its real. Walking up the asphalt driveway, the door suddenly opens and out comes a mass of fur, a very big Golden Retriever comes running towards me.  I recognized the dog instantly then started softly running towards him. We collided softly because i controlled it and i was holding my stomach the entire time. After some time my happy cuddling with the dog named Mason, that I loved was rudely interrupted when i was pulled up by strong arms.

Now on my feet I turn around to see Rashawn's angry face all up in my grill, and his family being nosey right behind the front door. " What the hell do you think your doin?" he exploded in my face.

Shoving him away from me I whisper shouted " What do you mean? and why are you touching me?"

Instead of following my lead and whispering he just yells for the whole world to hear. " My dog could have injured you and killed the baby!!"

A slit after he said it he slapped his hand over his mouth, I already knew we were in deep water because his parents were in hearing distance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This took me a little time because I had homework and finals going on, but posting again on Monday. Share my story, and vote please.